Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going now so I can stop at the post office in the morning. :D

If any customers are the slightest bit rude to me tomorrow, I am going to kick them in the head. :sigh:

:wave:

Queen Bee said:
15190.jpg

The softball dinner was a bunch of fun tonight :yes:

The only problem was that we pre-ordered our food (so that it would be ready for us) and it was ready. The party started at 6 pm and the food was ready at 5:55 pm. Some of the burgers were a bit cold but the beer was cold and really that was all I needed :D

Gaelic Storm was really good last night but it was roasting in there since the air conditioning broke. They had to take an unplanned break at one point and we didnt get out of there until 1am.

"This is the hottest temp I've felt...this is when Irish people melt!"
~Lil P

Lil P danced again! :cute:

I really need to go shower now since I have to go get my hair cut, go to the post office, shoe repair,ON to use up and appreciation card, Target and somewhere else. :hmm:

My first day off after 9 of 9 and 11 of 12 and I am super busy!

I have to go to Easton for my hair appt and I WILL not spend any unnecessary money today.

I would like to thank Coldplay for cracking me up just now when I most needed it.

A scaffolding of flashy lights is NOTHING like a cutain of lights, guys! I am not at ALL reminded of the City of Blinding Lights lightshow!

Do I really have to get ready to go through this day? :| :sigh:

I have been awake for an hour and a half and I have heard Speed of Sound three times. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom