Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just popped into the Brussels Rehersal Set List Thread and apparently Sometimes starts out with a heartbeat and a flatline.

:crack:

They're trying to kill me. Why now, boys?

Perhaps I should stop listening to every version of Sometimes I have on iTunes.

Schmeg said:
I just popped into the Brussels Rehersal Set List Thread and apparently Sometimes starts out with a heartbeat and a flatline.

:crack:

They're trying to kill me. Why now, boys?

Perhaps I should stop listening to every version of Sometimes I have on iTunes.
wow..........didn't see that coming:ohmy:

shari schultz said:

wow..........didn't see that coming:ohmy:
Neither did I. :huh:

Only two more Sometimeses to go...might as well leave it...

Schmeg said:

Neither did I. :huh:

Only two more Sometimeses to go...might as well leave it...
I am the wrong person to ask to tell you to stop listening to Sometimes............I am a dweller.......:reject:
I will however offer this again:hug:

Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five is alphabetically the next song. :laugh:

"Fuck U2!"
~Ben Folds :sexywink:

I wanted to post in another thread and show off my spiffy new sig, but it's pretty slow and uninteresting here tonight.

All the action is during the day with the setlist parties.........I want to be worthless at work tomorrow..........."I am sorry, no you cannot register for your wedding. I have to go to a setlist party to see what U2 plays in Brussels........go away, shoo........shoooo"

shari schultz said:
All the action is during the day with the setlist parties.........I want to be worthless at work tomorrow..........."I am sorry, no you cannot register for your wedding. I have to go to a setlist party to see what U2 plays in Brussels........go away, shoo........shoooo"
:lol:

I dare you.

:evil:

This setlist party in the middle of the day thing was weird! It'll be nice logging on AFTER work rather than before to see what they played!

I am not obsessed. Really. :silent:

so what time will the show be tomorrow in us time? i will make sure im on> its gonna be confusing now keeping up with the times zones...

:hmm: You seem to be on the East Coast with me but I don't know how far ahead Brussles is, or what time the show starts, so I'm no help at all.

WAIT! My phone has a world timezone map! Give me 45 seconds!

*post whoring to get to 10,000*

Okay it's 5:45 am in Brussels so that's 6 hours ahead so if the show starts at 9 pm (after the opening band, assuming they start at 7:30 like in the US) than the setlist party is at 3 pm.

:crazy:

shari schultz said:
I was just going to go get my phone.........you saved me some steps
I actually had to do some research/extra steps to make sure Brussels was where I thought it was.

It wasn't.

:reject:

i think thats when the rehearsal party was today so that makes sense....asside from the set . i cant wait for pics of the new stage ans all.

mkdominatr said:
i think thats when the rehearsal party was today so that makes sense....asside from the set . i cant wait for pics of the new stage ans all.
:drool: I can't wait to see the new stage, either. There didn't appear to be an ellipse in the U2.com pictures.

shari schultz said:
so there is no way your Dr. could put the k'bosh on those plans? What about the possibility of short days.........just shooting out ideas here........I am sure they are nothing you haven't thought of.
sorry about the frustrating day:hug:
i've already done the half days thing and apparently it's against company policy or some shit. i just hate this...i really don't think i can go back to work but i certainly can't afford to be on unpaid leave!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've already done the half days thing and apparently it's against company policy or some shit. i just hate this...i really don't think i can go back to work but i certainly can't afford to be on unpaid leave!
:hug: That sucks that they're dictating when you have to go back. :tsk:

What about just a few days a week?

I'm sure you've convered all these options...

shari schultz said:
all those 9's look purty Schmeg:wink:
They're gone! :D

I'd like to thank all the incarnations of Randoom for this honor, and of course all the Randoomers who have helped make these 10,000 posts possible!

:dance::dance: congrats!!!!!!:dance::dance:
dancinggavin.jpg
Gavin will even celebrate!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom