Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: The Dublin 93 dvd has credits rolling during WOWY!!! :rant:

Okay, it's kind of back now...:grumpy:

:combust::combust::combust: Love is Blindness :combust::combust::combust:

This is the first bootleg I ever heard, strangely enough, on the way to see U2 in Philly in June 2001!

"Ngalavashvsvshvsh."
~Bono before Can't Help Falling in Love

:huh:

Okay Nero didn't want to copy the disc so I made an iTunes playlist of the album. At first THAT didn't want to burn, either, but I closed iTunes and then started it up again and now it's working. I wonder if Nero would have worked, too...I really wanted to just make a copy since iTunes does the 2-second pause, I think.

I also forgot the album was called X&Y not Speed of Sound so it took me a little longer to find it that it should have. :reject:

:mad: whoever filmed this sucks! It's all :bono: :bono: :bono: OR shots of everything BUT The Edge during the guitar solo on New Year's Day :grumpy: I don't know if I can finish this dvd now :sad:

:ohmy: It's time for Numb so maybe I'll have better luck at seeing :edge:

CD burned and in an envelope! :D The post office is top on my before-work agenda now!

I might have misspelled "Tucson" on someone else package...:shifty:

Schmeg said:

:hyper: I can't wait!!!

But I'll send it to you if you want it on your iPod before we go. :yes:

My next order of business will be finding out why DualDisks refuse to be ripped and a good way around that. I want Devils and Dust and Don't Believe the Truth on my iPod! :scream:
I will burn a copy of Devils and Dust from the tracks I DL'd from IWB's YSI post and send it to you snail mail................Then you can convert them over to AAC and you will finally have Devils and Dust on your ipod..................

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

I will burn a copy of Devils and Dust from the tracks I DL'd from IWB's YSI post and send it to you snail mail................Then you can convert them over to AAC and you will finally have Devils and Dust on your ipod..................
:love: :hug: THANK YOU!! :bow: There are songs on there I want on some iTunes playlists!

Dad: What's that music?
Meg: Kaiser Cheifs, why?
Dad: It's not U2, I was surprised!

KhanadaRhodes said:

very frustrating day today. i still don't feel well but my employer's making me either come back to work next week, quit, or continue on disability but not get paid.

btw hi :wave:
so there is no way your Dr. could put the k'bosh on those plans? What about the possibility of short days.........just shooting out ideas here........I am sure they are nothing you haven't thought of.
sorry about the frustrating day:hug:

I just accidently made the cutest sig out of an e-mail from my favorite bar assembled in Ireland and shipped across the Atlantic to Providence!

guinnesssig3cl.jpg

Edit: DAMMIT which link in ImageShack works?? :rant:

Edit again: Okay that one. :crazy:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
I just accidently made the cutest sig out of an e-mail from my favorite bar assembled in Ireland and shipped across the Atlantic to Providence!

guinnesssig3cl.jpg]
so your favorite bar looks like a red X? I somehow think not.........want to see the real deal............

Testing something before I change sigs...I don't really understand Image Shack (obviously)...

nevernevernever2rw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom