Randooooooooooooom Rocks!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:scream: I'm SO stressed about money right now it's ridiculous :mad: :sad:
Me too, but instead of worrying I've been spending money like it's my job. :happy: :crazy:

I've decided that June is just going to be an expensive month and I'll be good all through July and not spend anything. Wish me luck. :huh:

why don't they just rename the "U2 arrives in Brussels" thread to "Bono arrives in Brussels" :mad:

Where is Mr The Edge? :scream: I can't believe all the Bono sightings this week and not one picture of :edge: :grumpy:

Schmeg said:

Me too, but instead of worrying I've been spending money like it's my job. :happy: :crazy:

I've decided that June is just going to be an expensive month and I'll be good all through July and not spend anything. Wish me luck. :huh:

The problem I'm running into now is my "extra" money a month that includes money food and gas is slowly disappearing since Mr Visa is asking for more and more each month. I don't need a single thing in this world after the trip so hopefully I'll be able to stop spending money on anything. :sad:

Schmeg said:

Will you tell me what you got? :flirt:

I got a 2 dvd mix of the Vertigo tour from one of our Joshua Tree Park/Chicago buddies....and yes I'll bring it next week!

:sad: I'm too poor to mail them to you plus I want to watch them this weekend.

I also got a package from Karen but I haven't opened it yet :reject: But I will soon because I think there's Chicago cd's in it and my iPod is screaming for some new tunes :yes:

arw9797 said:

The problem I'm running into now is my "extra" money a month that includes money food and gas is slowly disappearing since Mr Visa is asking for more and more each month. I don't need a single thing in this world after the trip so hopefully I'll be able to stop spending money on anything. :sad:
:hug: I feel your pain...I overdrew my checking account the other day so now I'm giving the bank more of what I clearly don't have. It's kind of funny in a sick way...

My savings account is my cushion and I like to keep it above a certain amount just in case anything expensive happens but it will probably be dropping below my comfort level after next week.

I'll just be working all 4th of July weekend to make up for it! I also seem to be recruiting potential skating students so hopefully I'll be okay by the end of the summer...if "okay" means sending vast amounts of hard-earned cash off to the credit cards.

I went shopping on my break today :hyper:

I bought some clothes (3 shirts and a pair of capris)....and I got 30% off :)

I also bought the new cds by Oasis, Audioslave and Coldplay :up:

Eddie Bauer is :coocoo: this month. I just went to pay my bill online and it said $0.00 due. :notpossibile: so I went to make a payment anyways and it said I have a payment due on the 10th but didn't give an amount. I just paid my normal amount plus a tiny bit extra just in case. I did do a return of about $100 last week but that shouldn't count as a payment :hmm:

Don't mind me...I'm just thinking out loud, as usual :shifty:

Schmeg said:

Any openings in that job? I would looooove to spend your money *eagerly nods*

fah said:

:laugh: Sounds like my last two days! I bought Oasis and Coldplay Tuesday, some clothes today, and a bunch of toiletry crap and some makeup. I also bought the Kaiser Cheifs CD today since it was $7.99 at Target. :shifty:

fah said:

Feeling conflicted about Coldplay.........don't know whether to like them or be annoyed by them.............That said, I will probably buy their new CD this weekend...........Schmeg, wire me some $$$$$$ so I can spend it like its my job:wink:

Schmeg said:

:hug: I feel your pain...I overdrew my checking account the other day so now I'm giving the bank more of what I clearly don't have. It's kind of funny in a sick way...

My savings account is my cushion and I like to keep it above a certain amount just in case anything expensive happens but it will probably be dropping below my comfort level after next week.

I'll just be working all 4th of July weekend to make up for it! I also seem to be recruiting potential skating students so hopefully I'll be okay by the end of the summer...if "okay" means sending vast amounts of hard-earned cash off to the credit cards.

I can't overdraw...I have a backup on my checking account *learned the hard way* but I have no savings after being unemployed for so long. I'm going to open up a free savings account through work since I get the same employee benefits that the bank employees get. I'll probably only be able to put $10 a month in it but at least I don't have to have $200 to start like I would if I wasn't an employee. The only downfall is I don't bank at the place that I work for because it would be too much of a hassle to switch my account and bill pay and all of that so my checking and savings wouldn't be connected. I'd have to withdraw from one and then deposit to the other in the actual banks/atms instead of being able to do it online. :mad:

I have such problems....

:ohmy: I do get half of the money from my referral for my cousin. I think I'm supposed to get that in a month :hyper:

shari schultz said:

Feeling conflicted about Coldplay.........don't know whether to like them or be annoyed by them.............That said, I will probably buy their new CD this weekend...........Schmeg, wire me some $$$$$$ so I can spend it like its my job:wink:
:lol: Okay, my bank will be THRILLEd to charge me for overdrawing again! :hyper:

I like most of the new Coldplay. White Shadows is really good. Speed of Sound is Clocks with new words, but I like it. My initial thought when I was done listening was, "If Radiohead, U2, the Killers, and Oasis had a baby, this would be it." I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I dont' know if I like Coldplay or not. I bought their last cd and I did like it but it was a little too slow for what I was expecting. I haven't heard anything off of their new one. I still have iTunes $ in my account so I might buy it just to have something new and different for those rare moments that I need to turn :U2: off.

arw9797 said:
I dont' know if I like Coldplay or not. I bought their last cd and I did like it but it was a little too slow for what I was expecting. I haven't heard anything off of their new one. I still have iTunes $ in my account so I might buy it just to have something new and different for those rare moments that I need to turn :U2: off.
...or I could make you a copy since you're not sure you want to pay for it. :sexywink:

I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway...do you want a copy?

not a word from the boy :sad: I don't get it. He's the one that wanted to meet :mad:

I really don't have time next week to meet with him other than on Monday. I was hoping to maybe meet this weekend. :(

Schmeg said:

...or I could make you a copy since you're not sure you want to pay for it. :sexywink:

I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway...do you want a copy?

sure :D or you could just wait and give it to me next week since I'll be at your house :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
not a word from the boy :sad: I don't get it. He's the one that wanted to meet :mad:

I really don't have time next week to meet with him other than on Monday. I was hoping to maybe meet this weekend. :(
And he said BEFORE you left, too. :shrug:

arw9797 said:

sure :D or you could just wait and give it to me next week since I'll be at your house :sexywink:
:hyper: I can't wait!!!

But I'll send it to you if you want it on your iPod before we go. :yes:

My next order of business will be finding out why DualDisks refuse to be ripped and a good way around that. I want Devils and Dust and Don't Believe the Truth on my iPod! :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom