Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge fly keeps bouncing off my computer monitor. I need some of that Banana Republic Body/Bug Spray!

Kariann said:

You should just go for it. :D
See it's things like that that will make me do it!

I keep thinking, if I'm gonna spend the money to fly out, I might as well do the originally planned trip...but then I have a What-If moment where I worry that we won't find Sunday coverage.

:crack:

Kariann said:
I actually went through the stack of video tapes that have been sitting on the floor forever. I found my tape of the Grammy's in there....that tells you how long I've put off going through them!
I have to do this at some point very soon because my tapes are living in a recycling bin right now and my mom keeps hinting that she wants it back...even though we have the big-ass city recycling bins now.

Schmeg said:

I have to do this at some point very soon because my tapes are living in a recycling bin right now and my mom keeps hinting that she wants it back...even though we have the big-ass city recycling bins now.

I still havent officially labeled them but I did put what was on them on a post it and they are now in the tv cabinet under the tv with the rest of mine.

:yikes: I think this fly is drunk. It nearly just flew into my head.

I could use a demonstration! I keep swatting at it and missing badly.

Schmeg said:
I could use a demonstration! I keep swatting at it and missing badly.

Here is what works for me...rather than just going really fast right away and swatting....hold whatever your weapon is (I Find a rolled magazine is good) still for a minute while it sits there and then all of a sudden go down hard and fast and WHACK! smoosh it. I think that if you just immediately go to whack it right away it creates more breeze and it feels that and leaves.

Kariann said:

Here is what works for me...rather than just going really fast right away and swatting....hold whatever your weapon is (I Find a rolled magazine is good) still for a minute while it sits there and then all of a sudden go down hard and fast and WHACK! smoosh it. I think that if you just immediately go to whack it right away it creates more breeze and it feels that and leaves.
:lol: Okay, I'll try that.

By the way, it's seriously drunk...it just took off again with its butt in the air and head down. :huh: I didn't even know that was possible.

Schmeg said:

:lol: Okay, I'll try that.

By the way, it's seriously drunk...it just took off again with its butt in the air and head down. :huh: I didn't even know that was possible.

You may laugh at my technique but it works!

I didnt know they could do that either...maybe it's not drunk but mentally challenged. Or maybe it can read and read my technique and is trying to fool you or something.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Meg, you should go to the show. U2 will be dissapointed if you don't show up. :wink:

I think I'm heading off to bed, ladies. :yawn: I've been so sleepy and didn't do a whole hell of a lot this weekend, which is strange.

Night, :)
They won't play Party Girl if I'm not there! :laugh:

I'm just about convinced I shouldn't go to Milwaukee...but that may change after I check for flights. If it's cheaper to stay longer that will be my final answer.

Kariann said:

:lmao:

Yep!! Remember if I ever get a cat I'm naming it FuzzButt and if I get a dog I'm naming it Dam.
:lol:

My grandmother briefly had a cat named Shithead. :cute:

Okay through the Southwest page it's all the same price and I might be able to save 20% if I use the credit card I don't really want to use.

:crack:

I'd also have a layover at Midway which means I could end up on my mom's favorite show Airline! if I do something crazy. All the real big nuts on that show are headed for Providence.

Kariann said:

She'd love it! But if you did something nuts to get on the show you might not make it to MN and miss out!
I'd do it on the way back, as I'd be heading for Providence then. :wink: I could pretend I have an imaginary friend...or look around for someone named Jennifer who doesn't exist...my mom would be so proud if I ended up on a reality show!

Schmeggo the egg............. OOPS! sorry :reject: :evil: :wink:

You should go to the Milwaukee show. Should be a decent show and you never know who you might meet there.

Schmeg said:

I'd do it on the way back, as I'd be heading for Providence then. :wink: I could pretend I have an imaginary friend...or look around for someone named Jennifer who doesn't exist...my mom would be so proud if I ended up on a reality show!

If you do make sure you mark on your face with a sharpie...that would be good for effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom