Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I got the letter I have been dreading....renew by Sept 30th for an extra $150 a month or move out by Nov 30th. :scream: Does anyone need furniture or any other household items including a fairly large U2 collection and a computer? I don't think it will all fit in my car, which is where I'm going to be living as of Dec 1st.

:hug: That really sucks. :hug:

Whatever movie this is that I have on keeps singing the song that was playing when I got in my car accident on my last day of college classes. :crack: :flashbacks:

I packed Very Badly and I kind of threw together a crappy outfit for my little night out tonight. :shifty:

T still has not called me back even though I've phone-stalked her twice. She might not be having a show taped tonight. I wonder if it's the hurricane concert.

A and I are going to another Greek festival! :laugh: I'm going to eat a LOT since all I've had today are some granola bars and a few pieces of toast.

arw9797 said:
I got the letter I have been dreading....renew by Sept 30th for an extra $150 a month or move out by Nov 30th. :scream: Does anyone need furniture or any other household items including a fairly large U2 collection and a computer? I don't think it will all fit in my car, which is where I'm going to be living as of Dec 1st.

Wow that does suck. That is quite a hike in rent per month. :|

Schmeg said:
I packed Very Badly and I kind of threw together a crappy outfit for my little night out tonight. :shifty:

T still has not called me back even though I've phone-stalked her twice. She might not be having a show taped tonight. I wonder if it's the hurricane concert.

A and I are going to another Greek festival! :laugh: I'm going to eat a LOT since all I've had today are some granola bars and a few pieces of toast.

The taping I've done for you has been successful so far. I was afraid my mom would suddenly decided to play with the TV downstairs last night but all went well.

At this pace you guys should have come here last weekend for our Greek Festival!

Kariann said:
Last night at dinner I ended up having 2 glasses of wine and treated myself to creme brulee for dessert....which brought back memories of dinner at the Tea Room.

Only two glasses? :eyebrow: :wink: Ask for the bottle next time! :laugh: :drunk:

What kind of wine was it?

Kariann said:

I did have to drive home so I controlled my intake...it was hard but I did it.

I've been on a Pinot Noir kick lately. My preference is usually a red wine.

That was the smart move then. Designated driver next time! :laugh: :drunk: :wink:

I think I have had that wine before. Sounds familiar. I'm no connoisseur though. I like red and white wine equally.

Blue Room said:

That was the smart move then. Designated driver next time! :laugh: :drunk: :wink:

I think I have had that wine before. Sounds familiar. I'm no connoisseur though. I like red and white wine equally.

:yes:

I'm not an expert either but I've found myself kind leaning more toward wine than I have in the past. I'm usually a pint or a martini kind of gal.

Kariann said:

:yes:

I'm not an expert either but I've found myself kind leaning more toward wine than I have in the past. I'm usually a pint or a martini kind of gal.

a pint :drool:

I have never had a martini before. :reject:

Anyone around?

The dog peed on the bathroom rug again AND the comforter on the bed while I was out.

I think I quit. I'm a terrible dogsitter. :|

I read the boys did Love & Peace. :drool: I can't wait to see it!

I should start packing up to get the hell out of here as soon as I can tomorrow. How can I get out of this next weekend? Should I even try? Is it worth saving the gas and everything? Am I the only person in the world who gets stressed out taking care of a dog? :crack:

Yeah they did Love and Peace...it was weird to see them do it without a bunch of people in the audience. Bono got to make himself a new ripped bedsheet headband to wear though! :laugh: I think I scared my mom when I started to get :hyper: that 2 weeks from now I will have seen them again already and I can't wait!

She also thinks the guy from Dashboard Confessional is really nice looking.

"At least you girls will have something nice to look at"
~Mom

I tried to explain :youtalkbonoyoutalktobono: but she didnt grasp the greatness of it. :(

Schmeg said:

I should start packing up to get the hell out of here as soon as I can tomorrow. How can I get out of this next weekend? Should I even try? Is it worth saving the gas and everything? Am I the only person in the world who gets stressed out taking care of a dog? :crack:

By the way I would get stressed about it too since I've never had a dog and I was stressed when my brother brought their dog when my dad was in the hospital and I was in the house alone with it. Mostly the what if it got loose and I couldnt find it my sister in law would kill me kind of stress.

Kariann said:

By the way I would get stressed about it too since I've never had a dog and I was stressed when my brother brought their dog when my dad was in the hospital and I was in the house alone with it. Mostly the what if it got loose and I couldnt find it my sister in law would kill me kind of stress.
I'm very worried about him getting loose. I worry about the poop-scooping thing, I'm worried that someone in this affluentish neighborhood will yell at me for letting him pee in the bushes (when he's not peeing on fuzzy things in the house anyway :mad: ), I'm worried T and her husband will get mad at me that he's peeing everywhere...

:crack: I can take one more weekend. And then the weekend after that will be spent with U2 and that's not stressful at all so I can make it.

Kariann said:
Yeah they did Love and Peace...it was weird to see them do it without a bunch of people in the audience. Bono got to make himself a new ripped bedsheet headband to wear though! :laugh: I think I scared my mom when I started to get :hyper: that 2 weeks from now I will have seen them again already and I can't wait!

She also thinks the guy from Dashboard Confessional is really nice looking.

"At least you girls will have something nice to look at"
~Mom

I tried to explain :youtalkbonoyoutalktobono: but she didnt grasp the greatness of it. :(
:cute: A new ripped bedsheet headband! He must be thrilled!

Don't forget about huuuuuugyosiiiista, looooooveyosiiiiiista! :caleb:

Wow they just cut Neil youing off wicked bad. :|

I would love to dog sit for you. But I know how you feel. I was so worried about Lily last weekend that I didn't sleep. I rushed to my sister's house every day to make sure she was ok. By the way I showed all of the pictures to my sister and she told me that she couldn't look at them again because Lily looks so sad and upset :coocoo:

Schmeg said:

I'm very worried about him getting loose. I worry about the poop-scooping thing, I'm worried that someone in this affluentish neighborhood will yell at me for letting him pee in the bushes (when he's not peeing on fuzzy things in the house anyway :mad: ), I'm worried T and her husband will get mad at me that he's peeing everywhere...

:crack: I can take one more weekend. And then the weekend after that will be spent with U2 and that's not stressful at all so I can make it.

I'm thinking that we should never become a dog sitting team...those are all the things I stress about when Sydney comes with the family. Especially since they went from MO to Oregon to get the dog and she searched for a specific strain of the breed and his dad was was from Australia and the people breed show dogs. The little dude still peed in the house though for what you'd think would be a refined dog.

What kind are you sitting?

arw9797 said:
I would love to dog sit for you. But I know how you feel. I was so worried about Lily last weekend that I didn't sleep. I rushed to my sister's house every day to make sure she was ok. By the way I showed all of the pictures to my sister and she told me that she couldn't look at them again because Lily looks so sad and upset :coocoo:
OMG I wish you could. Maybe they'll fly you out if I tell them you'd be 2947482723947 times better than me.

Kariann said:

I'm thinking that we should never become a dog sitting team...those are all the things I stress about when Sydney comes with the family. Especially since they went from MO to Oregon to get the dog and she searched for a specific strain of the breed and his dad was was from Australia and the people breed show dogs. The little dude still peed in the house though for what you'd think would be a refined dog.

What kind are you sitting?
He's a bulldog with a mind of his own...that's the other problem. I'm accustomed to my coach's purebred Bichons that several of my skating friends have bought. They're so excitable and starved for love no matter how much you give them, they'll do anything you want them to. This guy, on the other hand, takes ME for a walk, and won't go for one if he doesn't want to.

I think if I had my own kid at least I'd know it was MY kid I was messing up, not someone else's dog. :laugh:

arw9797 said:

I think right now that's a good idea. I could use a weekend with a cute dog.
Maybe I'll add that to the note I leave them in the morning. "My friend Amanda would kick ass. It's probably only a $500 flight at this point. Here's her contact information."

:laugh:

I tried to take a picture of him being cute earlier but the batteries in my camera died. :(

Schmeg said:

He's a bulldog with a mind of his own...that's the other problem. I'm accustomed to my coach's purebred Bichons that several of my skating friends have bought. They're so excitable and starved for love no matter how much you give them, they'll do anything you want them to. This guy, on the other hand, takes ME for a walk, and won't go for one if he doesn't want to.

I think if I had my own kid at least I'd know it was MY kid I was messing up, not someone else's dog. :laugh:

So he's kind of stubborn eh?

My cousin has a St Bernard that when she walks she'll put on rollerblades and let him pull her for a ride sometimes! She's pretty much the same size as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom