Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-09-2005, 06:52 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I did alot of deep breathing to get through the day *breathe, breathe, breathe* By tomorrow night it will be *hyperventilating, hyperventilating, hypervenilating........*

Today was not a good day again. Gee...it only took me 3 HOURS to complete a transaction that should take 3 MINUTES! I am not joking or exaggerating people...slow moving pages...pages locking up....being timed out and having to start all over ....page not displayed....over and over for 3 freaking hours. It was for an escalated customer so I couldnt say I'll do it later. It got the point that it was humorous and we were all laughing about it then when finally I got confirmation and it was done I began jumping up and down giggling like a crazy woman followed by a happy dance and singing of Celebration.

I seriously think they are going to take my size measurements for a straight jacket next week and book me a room with padded walls.

Old 09-09-2005, 06:53 PM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
On a good note I am going out to dinner in a little bit and I think some wine will be calling my name.

Old 09-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Today was not a good day again. Gee...it only took me 3 HOURS to complete a transaction that should take 3 MINUTES! I am not joking or exaggerating people...slow moving pages...pages locking up....being timed out and having to start all over ....page not displayed....over and over for 3 freaking hours. It was for an escalated customer so I couldnt say I'll do it later. It got the point that it was humorous and we were all laughing about it then when finally I got confirmation and it was done I began jumping up and down giggling like a crazy woman followed by a happy dance and singing of Celebration.

I seriously think they are going to take my size measurements for a straight jacket next week and book me a room with padded walls.

Did the happy dance resemble this? 3 hours
right back at ya
Enjoy the wine tonight
Old 09-09-2005, 07:30 PM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Friday, you can catch U2 taking part in 'Shelter from the Storm: A Concert for the Gulf Coast'
Don't forget to set the ol' VCR tonight
Old 09-09-2005, 07:46 PM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

Wow, that is ridiculous. 3 hours to complete one transaction while an upset customer was on the phone? All I can say is it will get better eventually. But that is not acceptable. Where are the techs at that are responsible for your new system? Someone needs to get their act together with that.

I think you need more than a few glasses of wine tonight. Split a bottle or something!

I actually just got back from a few "beverages" with co workers at our local bar. This was a short week, but seemed like alot of crap went down for some reason. Looks like alot of us had that kind of week. Although, mine was nothing like yours. WOW
Old 09-09-2005, 07:50 PM   #51
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

right back at ya
Enjoy the wine tonight
Actually I believe it did!

The customer was not on the phone...thank god.

Off to dinner...the reservation was moved up an hour.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:53 PM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by fah

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and I'm sure everyone else who reads randoooooooom.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:22 PM   #53
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:08 PM   #54
arw
Blue Crack Addict

how do I lose a credit card that I never use? I know I had it last month when I paid my bill online. Then when the creepy painters were here I vividly remember putting it somewhere else other than the shelf that my monitor is on. But I don't know where that somewhere else is. So far I've found all of my other credit cards and my U2.com membership but I can't find that damn card
Old 09-09-2005, 09:25 PM   #55
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
how do I lose a credit card that I never use? I know I had it last month when I paid my bill online. Then when the creepy painters were here I vividly remember putting it somewhere else other than the shelf that my monitor is on. But I don't know where that somewhere else is. So far I've found all of my other credit cards and my U2.com membership but I can't find that damn card
Hope you find it.

I misplaced mine (the one I use) about a month ago. I was completely sick about it. I ended up calling and reporting my card missing..........they sent me a knew one. I found my old card in a pocket of a pair of jeans that I quick put on to go to Walgreens. I forgot to take the card out after I came home.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:33 PM   #56
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just called to request a new card. I'm sure I'll find it soon. I don't even use it but I need that little number on the back to pay my bill online. The lady on the phone said "it looks like you're paying it down because you haven't used it in a few months...." So at least I know no one else has it and is using it.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #57
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:

right back at ya
Enjoy the wine tonight

I like to call that the Yippee Skippy dance too!
Old 09-09-2005, 10:27 PM   #58
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

Don't forget to set the ol' VCR tonight

Crap. I guess it pays to pay attention to U2 news when you frequent a U2 forum.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #59
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Watching U2 and Mary J Blige right now

My vcr is not set
Old 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor

I found a link in PLEBA.

That was damn good. I've always liked Mary J. Blige.