Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
:crazy:

:scream:

When some of you see me next week the number of hairs sticking up on that smilie could very well be the number of hairs actually left on my head....thank god I'll be wearing the pink hat.

I was actually going to do a preemptive :)bono::edge::adam::larry:) but you had already posted.

Last edited:
I just talked to T and there could be an opportunity to work a temp overnight shift to try to complete a process for cust issues that we are so behind on that would from what she said would pretty much being completing these issues and be alot of quality time with the Ipod. I've never really wanted to work a night shift but I seriously might consider it if it doesnt have an impact on my time off that in Oct. I guess she will have more info maybe tomorrow.

fah said:
Good afternoon randoomers :wave:

Lean cuisine pizzas are yummy :up:

My faves are the roasted vegetable and bruschetta ones :drool:

I should have some lunch :hmm:
:up: for the roasted vegetable one

fah said:
Good afternoon randoomers :wave:

Lean cuisine pizzas are yummy :up:

My faves are the roasted vegetable and bruschetta ones :drool:

:yes:
Lean Cuisine's are a million times better than Weight Watchers but WW was on sale for $1.00 last week. What I had today wasn't even worth $1.00 :tsk: It was just nasty :yuck:

Blue Room said:

Watch out for the grammer police. :ohmy:

and yes, this is a test for ARW............... :wink:

She knows that I fall prey to run on sentences sometimes on here...my mind keeps going and I lose all concept of punctuation.

My mind is a little warped as it is right now so that doesnt help...I feel like I'm in a walking daze constantly.

Kariann said:

She knows that I fall prey to run on sentences sometimes on here...my mind keeps going and I lose all concept of punctuation.

My mind is a little warped as it is right now so that doesnt help...I feel like I'm in a walking daze constantly.

Actually, not what I meant. Look at my post again. Besides, isnt Schmeg the grammEr police?

I'm guilty of the run on sentence here big time. Its suppose to be conversational anyway. Not a term paper. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

Actually, not what I meant. Look at my post again. Besides, isnt Schmeg the grammEr police?

I'm guilty of the run on sentence here big time. Its suppose to be conversational anyway. Not a term paper. :shrug:

I did spell grammar wrong didnt I...and I know better!

Random Kariann Fact
I was in the school spelling bee in 6th grade.

Kariann said:

I did spell grammar wrong didnt I...and I know better!

Random Kariann Fact
I was in the school spelling bee in 6th grade.

:laugh: no, you didnt.

Oh well, the test is a moot point now, I misspelled grammar on purpose. Initially I was going to see if ARW pointed it out. Then I thought they may just think I'm an idiot ( :laugh: you may think that anyway! :wink:) so I better make it known to a certain degree. :shrug:

Ok so I just ran this working a temp night shift for a couple of weeks by my mom and she was asking if it was all safe :blahblah:...so the thing is...did she ever comprehend that I am the first one there every morning except for one or two LP people? I've only been working that shift for oh about 3 years or so. :rolleyes: The thought of not having to deal with pissed off customers is making me :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom