Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

:hmm: ..................................................:wink:
:mad: Don't even think about it, Mister! :mad:

That was a heartfelt confession to my closest imaginary friends and I trust you guys to keep it a secret! :)

I just got a little of what I need to do around here done...I threw away a crapload of Skating magazines and some old skating show/competition programs in which my name or my picture did not actually appear. I feel like a weight has been lifted! With a little more organization, I can fit the Insane U2 Tape Collection in the dry sink!

Schmeg said:

:mad: Don't even think about it, Mister! :mad:

That was a heartfelt confession to my closest imaginary friends and I trust you guys to keep it a secret! :)

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and I'm sure everyone else who reads randoooooooom. :hug:

My waffles were not Eggos :ohmy: They were Safeway's Healthy choice buttermilk, low fat waffles and they are yummy :up:

So far today I have gotten the mini fahs to school (with all their school supplies) and I went to Curves. I have to have a shower before I go to my hair appointment at 11.

~keeping an eye on the clock~

fah said:

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and I'm sure everyone else who reads randoooooooom. :hug:

My waffles were not Eggos :ohmy: They were Safeway's Healthy choice buttermilk, low fat waffles and they are yummy :up:
:laugh: :hug: randoomers :hug:

I like buttermilk Eggos but my brother doesn't so we never get those. :grumpy: I don't taste much of a difference, but to him Buttermilk Eggos might as well be Butt Eggos.

I should probably leave for work now in case the traffic is bad. They're digging up part of the highway and there are not actually any lane closures or any good reasons to stop in the middle of the highway but for some reason people do :crazy:

It looks like it's going to rain so that'll make a nice night at work but a miserable dog-walking time later on tonight.

Schmeg said:
I should probably leave for work now in case the traffic is bad. They're digging up part of the highway and there are not actually any lane closures or any good reasons to stop in the middle of the highway but for some reason people do :crazy:

It looks like it's going to rain so that'll make a nice night at work but a miserable dog-walking time later on tonight.

:banghead: I hate when that happens. I understand the slowing down for road/construction work but when people stop for no reason :mad:

It's trying to rain here too...hopefully it will be nice tomorrow for our block party.

It's shower time :)

:wave:

why were you guys singing that song in the first place?

*looking at title*

The thread title is from last nights football game.......Tim McGraw rewrote some of the words to fit the new football season

Each Monday, the lyrics of "I Like it I Love it" will be rewritten to fit the halftime highlights. NFL Films will provide highlights for the MNF segment that have not previously been seen. McGraw and his band are recording a new version of the song to be used for "Monday Night Football."

Patriots vs. the Raiders game last night was the debut.......

~wants to join the stress in the workplace group~
fah, you're in :up:

stresskiller.jpg

I did alot of deep breathing to get through the day *breathe, breathe, breathe* By tomorrow night it will be *hyperventilating, hyperventilating, hypervenilating........:happy:*

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
I did alot of deep breathing to get through the day *breathe, breathe, breathe* By tomorrow night it will be *hyperventilating, hyperventilating, hypervenilating........:happy:*

:hug:

Today was not a good day again. Gee...it only took me 3 HOURS to complete a transaction that should take 3 MINUTES! I am not joking or exaggerating people...slow moving pages...pages locking up....being timed out and having to start all over ....page not displayed....over and over for 3 freaking hours. It was for an escalated customer so I couldnt say I'll do it later. It got the point that it was humorous and we were all laughing about it then when finally I got confirmation and it was done I began jumping up and down giggling like a crazy woman followed by a happy dance and singing of Celebration.

I seriously think they are going to take my size measurements for a straight jacket next week and book me a room with padded walls.

Kariann said:

Today was not a good day again. Gee...it only took me 3 HOURS to complete a transaction that should take 3 MINUTES! I am not joking or exaggerating people...slow moving pages...pages locking up....being timed out and having to start all over ....page not displayed....over and over for 3 freaking hours. It was for an escalated customer so I couldnt say I'll do it later. It got the point that it was humorous and we were all laughing about it then when finally I got confirmation and it was done I began jumping up and down giggling like a crazy woman followed by a happy dance and singing of Celebration.

I seriously think they are going to take my size measurements for a straight jacket next week and book me a room with padded walls.

dancing.gif

Did the happy dance resemble this? :ohmy: 3 hours :crack:
:hug: right back at ya
Enjoy the wine tonight:up:

Kariann said:

Wow, that is ridiculous. 3 hours to complete one transaction while an upset customer was on the phone? :yikes: All I can say is it will get better eventually. But that is not acceptable. Where are the techs at that are responsible for your new system? Someone needs to get their act together with that.

I think you need more than a few glasses of wine tonight. Split a bottle or something! :laugh: :wink: :drunk:

I actually just got back from a few "beverages" :wink: with co workers at our local bar. This was a short week, but seemed like alot of crap went down for some reason. :shrug: Looks like alot of us had that kind of week. Although, mine was nothing like yours. WOW

Last edited:
:mad: how do I lose a credit card that I never use? I know I had it last month when I paid my bill online. Then when the creepy painters were here I vividly remember putting it somewhere else other than the shelf that my monitor is on. But I don't know where that somewhere else is. So far I've found all of my other credit cards and my U2.com membership :up: :rolleyes: but I can't find that damn card :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:mad: how do I lose a credit card that I never use? I know I had it last month when I paid my bill online. Then when the creepy painters were here I vividly remember putting it somewhere else other than the shelf that my monitor is on. But I don't know where that somewhere else is. So far I've found all of my other credit cards and my U2.com membership :up: :rolleyes: but I can't find that damn card :madspit:

Hope you find it.

I misplaced mine (the one I use) about a month ago. I was completely sick about it. I ended up calling and reporting my card missing..........they sent me a knew one. I found my old card in a pocket of a pair of jeans that I quick put on to go to Walgreens. I forgot to take the card out after I came home. :banghead:

I just called to request a new card. I'm sure I'll find it soon. I don't even use it but I need that little number on the back to pay my bill online. The lady on the phone said "it looks like you're paying it down because you haven't used it in a few months...." So at least I know no one else has it and is using it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom