Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

Dear Schmeg,

We did it with you in mind. Don't you like it? :sad:

Sorrowfully yours,
Rhode Island Department of Transportation
Dear Rhode Island Department of Transportation,

Don't get me wrong. You're doing a lovely job, a tenth of a mile at a time. I'm sure at this rate it will only take you 17 years, but as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.

How about I show you my schedule and you leave the road open until after I've gone through? I can handle scooting into the breakdown lane of 95, but driving through Cowville and East Overshoe to get there is wearing on my nerves.

With Road Rage,
Schmeg

:laugh: I think its a common theme for rampant road construction everywhere. They had and still have parts of one of the major highways that goes through where I live ripped up and down to one lane both directions for the whole summer. Fortunately I had two ways to go to work. At one point though, they had both main roads going into and out of the town where I live ripped up as well. It was backroads WAY out of the way to just get home.

My favorite is when they have cones down to one lane and they arent doing anything! Thats when I feel the road rage coming on! :laugh:

Blue Room said:
My favorite is when they have cones down to one lane and they arent doing anything! Thats when I feel the road rage coming on! :laugh:
It's almost as fun when the whole road is closed and you can't see anyone doing anything while you're getting off, and there appears to be no progress when you drive that way again in the morning! :laugh:

My tours through Cowville and East Overshoe have given me so much more appreciation for my iPod. :drool: shuffle :drool:

:wave: Hi fah! Have yourself a beer!

~gulp~

The highlight of my day...

A friend brought her new ipod to work :jealous: but she also has this cool accessory that lets her use her ipod with any fm radio. :cool: We listened to all the U2 songs I gave her today

:adam: :edge: :larry: :bono:

~starting to feel better~

Oh by the way, to those of you who are interested...

I'm in for Milwaukee. :D I don't know what I was thinking when I wasn't sure.

:dancing:

fah said:
~gulp~

The highlight of my day...

A friend brought her new ipod to work :jealous: but she also has this cool accessory that lets her use her ipod with any fm radio. :cool: We listened to all the U2 songs I gave her today

:adam: :edge: :larry: :bono:

~starting to feel better~
:up: Cool! Does she have an iTrip? I'd rather have one of those than the FM car adapter, but I still enjoy the car adapter on a daily basis. :yes:
I'm thinking it could be time to go to bed....the pain in my head is growing greater at the moment. I may just have to choke on another Tylenol or something before attempting to sleep.
:( I think bedtime is a good idea. Be careful with the Tylenol!!!

Kariann said:

I so knew you would do it!

It was the vertical typing wasnt it?
:sad: Yes, you know what vertical typing does to me! If there had been dagger eyes involved as well, I would have been curled up in the corner!

Kariann said:
Schmeg do you need my flight times to cooridinate? I think the one that is important is the one flying back from MN since it has to be later in the afternoon so we dont have leave WI in the middle of the night.
Yeah, that would be great! I think I'm gonna book...soon...maybe tomorrow before I go to work since I only have 8 hours between my Wednesday and Thursday shifts.

Schmeg said:

:up: Cool! Does she have an iTrip? I'd rather have one of those than the FM car adapter, but I still enjoy the car adapter on a daily basis. :yes:

:( I think bedtime is a good idea. Be careful with the Tylenol!!!

I don't know what it's called :hmm:

And yes, be careful with the Tylenol :yes:

Schmeg said:

Dear Rhode Island Department of Transportation,

Don't get me wrong. You're doing a lovely job, a tenth of a mile at a time. I'm sure at this rate it will only take you 17 years, but as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.

How about I show you my schedule and you leave the road open until after I've gone through? I can handle scooting into the breakdown lane of 95, but driving through Cowville and East Overshoe to get there is wearing on my nerves.

With Road Rage,
Schmeg

Dear Schmeg,

We can provide you with a detour, if you'd like.

Take Purgatory Road 66.6 miles until you reach Breakneck Hill. From there you should reach RI's 7th traffic circle. We're experimenting with a new climate control system in a nearby powerplant, so the weather might be a little hot, but never fear. We will be sending you a nice, flame-retardant red suit (little red horns and tale accessories sold seperately). We at the Rhode Island Department of Transportation strongly advise you wear this suit while traveling this route.

Fiends forever,
Rhode Island Department of Transportation :macdevil:

IWasBored said:

Dear Schmeg,

Take Purgatory Road 66.6 miles until you reach Breakneck Hill. From there you should reach RI's 7th traffic circle. We're experimenting with a new climate control system in a nearby powerplant, so the weather might be a little hot, but never fear. We will be sending you a nice, flame-retardant red suit (little red horns and tale accessories sold seperately). We at the Rhode Island Department of Transportation strongly advise you wear this suit while traveling this route.

Fiends forever,

'Fiends forever' :ohmy: :giggle: :shifty:

IWasBored said:

Dear Schmeg,

Fiends forever,
Sorry, I have no response to this other than

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom