Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee and her enviable photoshop skills - I remember liking the GIF she made for Chizip too :up:

Thank you :)
I'd like to claim credit, but the chances of me ever figuring how to open animation shop, yet alone make something like that are pretty much impossible.

Wait a sec - i've just realised I read your post wrong. I did make my avatar, so heck , i'm going to take credit for it!

I love the picture that that avatar comes from, so figured I had to do something with it sooner or later!

arw9797 said:
Kariann....Edge definitely wins the :cute:ness award today :flirt: And it's with the explorer too!!!!!!! :faint:

566c068f.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

I think I agree with you today...I really like that pic!

After the ultimate Snoopy cuteness you shared with me yesterday I made a point to check out Snoopy in the paper today and I've fallen in love with Snoopy all over again.

Schmeg said:

Sometimes. If there's lots and lots of Cool Whip. But sometimes that doesn't even help.

I like jack o'lanterns...does that count? :angel:

Chopped walnuts/pecans with brown sugar combined with butter baked on top of pumpkin pie. Cool whip on the top, of course, is my pumpkin pie preference......(alliteration :) )

Hello and good night randooooooom! :wave:

Kariann said:

I think I agree with you today...I really like that pic!

After the ultimate Snoopy cuteness you shared with me yesterday I made a point to check out Snoopy in the paper today and I've fallen in love with Snoopy all over again.

wasn't today Sally, Linus, and Charlie Brown? They just started school last week and Sally was freaking out about it, Charlie Brown was just blah as usual, and Linus was already preaching with big fancy words. Snoopy was around but he's writing a book :cute: But they were separate strips and it was like an every few day thing that they changed. I hope they go back to Snoopy doing something other than writing a book. :|

arw9797 said:

wasn't today Sally, Linus, and Charlie Brown? They just started school last week and Sally was freaking out about it, Charlie Brown was just blah as usual, and Linus was already preaching with big fancy words. Snoopy was around but he's writing a book :cute: But they were separate strips and it was like an every few day thing that they changed. I hope they go back to Snoopy doing something other than writing a book. :|

Maybe we are a day behind you....he was going to mail his manuscript and couldnt reach the mailbox but Charlie Brown I think it was came along and put it in for him.

Kariann said:

Maybe we are a day behind you....he was going to mail his manuscript and couldnt reach the mailbox but Charlie Brown I think it was came along and put it in for him.

:huh: your newpaper is wrong! :( I read my paper online and also yahoo news and both of them are the same thing and Snoopy wasn't in it yesterday either. Just Charlie Brown and Sally. :huh:

Dear Rhode Island Department of Transportation,

Why must you dig up ALL the major highways in the state at the same time? Just wondering. I'd like to cut my evening commute to back under an hour soon.

Not Much Love,
Schmeg

I'm sooo glad my overnight got cancelled and I can skate again in the morning. :dance: I like the adult public ice sessions better than actual club dance sessions. I should have called B to make sure she's going to the rink I think she is tomorrow...

Schmeg said:

Why must you dig up ALL the major highways in the state at the same time? Just wondering. I'd like to cut my evening commute to back under an hour soon.

Not Much Love,
Schmeg

Gee they must be taking a page from our book when it comes to road work. Now if you never see anyone actually doing work where there is construction going on then they really are following our lead.

Kariann said:

Gee they must be taking a page from our book when it comes to road work. Now if you never see anyone actually doing work where there is construction going on then they really are following our lead.
We don't see anyone doing any work because the roads are closed. :mad: It's always nice for a two/three lane highway to be detoured off to some one-lane country road...to get back on the major artery of the eastern seaboard to have three of the lanes closed. :help:

Schmeg said:

Not Much Love,
Schmeg

Dear Schmeg,

We did it with you in mind. Don't you like it? :sad:

Sorrowfully yours,
Rhode Island Department of Transportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom