Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they really have pumpkin pancakes I'm going to die. They don't always have them and I haven't been to an IHOP for a few years. But there's one on the way to WI so we're going :kiss:

Kariann said:

Do you like pumpkin pie?
Sometimes. If there's lots and lots of Cool Whip. But sometimes that doesn't even help.

I like jack o'lanterns...does that count? :angel:

Kariann said:
OMG if we had a day.... we could have sooo gone to the Pumpkin show when you were here for Pittsburgh! I just realized that...we could make Schmeg eat all things pumpkin!
:sad: Everyone is mean to me. :sad:

:lmao:

arw9797 said:

:tsk: You know you want The Edge so I don't know why you stay away :mad: He's a hottie and you know it :drool: :drool: :drool:

i know. who do you think my binoculars were focused on at the show i went to? pleba scares me thoug.

Kariann said:
I think it's time for me to go.
I'm starting to get a headache, too, so me too.

:wave:

I'll probably dream of punpkins tonight! :happy:

i wasn't leaving, but i might have to now.

:p

actually, i could use some sleep. and i've got a mountain of crap to read. not really a mountain, but it's in russian so it will take a while.

Ok, I'm really going to bed now.

I just finished making lunches for the fah family tomorrow:

Mini fah - Leftover sausages
Middle mini fah - Kraft dinner
Miniest fah - Wrap with vegies and ham
Mr fah - Wrap with vegies and ham/turkey
fah - Wrap with vegies and chicken

Plus assorted beverages and snacks...

Nighty night :wave:

:sad: :angry: I just had the biggest fright that I've had in a long time. I turned on my TV, which naturally was already on Food Network, and it was a black screen. No other channels were off the air. :grumpy: Thankfully it was only about 5 minutes. I don't know what I'd watch all night :sad: :(

arw, I just have to say that your signature GIF is brilliant :up:
It actually took me a couple of minutes to get round to writing this - it's someone mesmorising to look at.

Kariann....Edge definitely wins the :cute:ness award today :flirt: And it's with the explorer too!!!!!!! :faint:

566c068f.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom