Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: Red Sox won, and we didn't even have to go to catorce innings! :D

i dno't know ablout this yahoo thing either, but i think that's because i don't really care.

Watch out, IWB...next you'll be dead to her. :yikes: I've been dead to her so many times...:sigh: I think I've been good this week, though.

i think i'm already dead to her. i think i've been dead to arw since leaving pleba :uhoh:

Schmeg said:
Watch out, IWB...next you'll be dead to her. :yikes: I've been dead to her so many times...:sigh: I think I've been good this week, though.

:tsk: not so much. I heard my assistant did a fine job with the vertical typing today. :drool:

arw9797 said:

:tsk: not so much. I heard my assistant did a fine job with the vertical typing today. :drool:
:lol: She did! I was nervous! You've taught her well!

Don't hurt me! :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

:lol: She did! I was nervous! You've taught her well!

Don't hurt me! :uhoh:

:love: Just remember....it's pumpkin bread all weekend for you!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

We're going to IHOP for breakfast and all you can eat is pumpkin pancakes :drool:

arw9797 said:

:love: Just remember....it's pumpkin bread all weekend for you!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

We're going to IHOP for breakfast and all you can eat is pumpkin pancakes :drool:
:grumpy:

I'll bring my own, non-pumpkin-tainted food.

Kariann said:

Wow too :grumpy:'s. Maybe we need some pumpkin seeds for a snack in the car.
Now those I like! :D

Just not the spicy ones they have as a free sample at one of the stores in my plaza, but those are made locally. :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom