Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D Bodean Concert :D
Simulcast on local radio station............can listen to tonight.......:D Happy:)

:wave:

:lmao: Best Title EVER.

I'll dig up the images in honor of the creative title!

macgavin2.jpg

zoomdg.gif

belt.jpg

:D

:yawn:

:hmm: what should I wear tomorrow? I hate to say it but I'm almost tired of wearing flip flops to work every day :eek: Remind me of this post in January when I 'm crying about the cold and snow :yuck:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You get to wear flip flops to work? :shocked: I could live in my flip flops.

:giggle:

I think I may have just added another show to my itinerary. :hyper:

:D

we can wear just about anything we want as long as it's not jeans and a tshirt or shorts. But on Fridays we really can wear whatever the hell we want. And some people come in looking like they just rolled out of bed :crazy:

What show?

I should have gone to my parents for dinner. I'm starving now :mad: I need to just get off of this healthy eating kick because all I ever buy is salad crap and then when I'm really hungry I have nothing to eat. I'm not going to eat lettuce at 10:45 at night :yuck:

I should buy some cereal and milk this weekend. :hmm:

There's got to be something wrong with me. I just opened up iTunes and thought..."U2 or Kiss?"

I still haven't answered that question yet. :|

it's the chicago show on the 20th and i'll owe jules big time :bow:

arw9797 said:
I should have gone to my parents for dinner. I'm starving now :mad: I need to just get off of this healthy eating kick because all I ever buy is salad crap and then when I'm really hungry I have nothing to eat. I'm not going to eat lettuce at 10:45 at night :yuck:

I should buy some cereal and milk this weekend. :hmm:

I have a huge craving for an apple with peanut butter, but I won't eat it cause I exercised tonight yet still feel fat. :| Plus it's after 11 p.m., lol.

What can I say, Mike? It was a title that was too good to resist! :lol:

Re: it's the chicago show on the 20th and i'll owe jules big time :bow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have a huge craving for an apple with peanut butter, but I won't eat it cause I exercised tonight yet still feel fat. :| Plus it's after 11 p.m., lol.

What can I say, Mike? It was a title that was too good to resist! :lol:

:grumpy: you should come to MN on the 23rd! :mad:

I just had toast....low carb bread with olive oil margarine. :D

arw9797 said:
There's got to be something wrong with me. I just opened up iTunes and thought..."U2 or Kiss?"

I still haven't answered that question yet. :|

I know you're all dying to know who I picked........

U

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom