Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

:hug:

I think we've had way to many of these lately. :|

this has been the coolest year of my life but there's so much other drama going on that I think I'd be locked up if all of the good stuff wasn't going on. I really have had a lot of good stuff happen in the last few months but there's so much crap that I can't get past right now :(

arw9797 said:

this has been the coolest year of my life but there's so much other drama going on that I think I'd be locked up if all of the good stuff wasn't going on. I really have had a lot of good stuff happen in the last few months but there's so much crap that I can't get past right now :(

I know what you mean. I feel like I'm on a constant roller coaster lately. I didnt need the unexpected drama of the week since I was feeling better.

tomorrow my band gets to go back to the studio to record!! the drums are all set up, miced up and all, but we need to do 8 songs in 4 hours:huh: . i can't wait!!!

Kariann said:

You are never going to get done!

I scanned everything I have so far. I'll get the rest on Sunday. The ones I scanned are going to be for my aunt and uncles anniversary but she's only going to give them some since she bought an album for them. I'm sure I'll have to make a CD with them all so they can get copies. I don't mind doing this kind of stuff but there's so many left at the house that I feel like it's going to take me forever to do all of them :crazy:

the rockin edge said:
wow, cool. good luck :up:

it's funny, really. our bass player's mother works for the guy who owns the studio. he's an architect, and in the middle of his studio is, well, a room with a huge mixer and a bunch of expensive microphones. it's really tiny, but the sound is amazing, and we get to do all this for free! he has his own band and records his stuff in there too, but basically he's a really cool super-rich guy who bought all this top-of-the-line recording stuff and wants to use it, on us! we're so lucky, this guy knows what he's doing too. these tracks are gonna be great, i can't wait to get them done.

discothequeLP said:

it's funny, really. our bass player's mother works for the guy who owns the studio. he's an architect, and in the middle of his studio is, well, a room with a huge mixer and a bunch of expensive microphones. it's really tiny, but the sound is amazing, and we get to do all this for free! he has his own band and records his stuff in there too, but basically he's a really cool super-rich guy who bought all this top-of-the-line recording stuff and wants to use it, on us! we're so lucky, this guy knows what he's doing too. these tracks are gonna be great, i can't wait to get them done.

wow, lucky you:wink: have fun in there

arw9797 said:

I scanned everything I have so far. I'll get the rest on Sunday. The ones I scanned are going to be for my aunt and uncles anniversary but she's only going to give them some since she bought an album for them. I'm sure I'll have to make a CD with them all so they can get copies. I don't mind doing this kind of stuff but there's so many left at the house that I feel like it's going to take me forever to do all of them :crazy:

It will be worth it in the end then. I love going back and looking at old pictures. One winter my mom and I spent evenings on putting all of her albums together.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom