Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Uh, yeah I do agree with you, however "Revenge" was actually a great album...maybe even one of my favorites. However "Creatures Of The Night" well that just rules...:bow:

"Crazy Nights"?? Now that sucks booty...late 80's booty...:rolleyes:

:der: I meant Revenge!!!!!!!!! :eek:

How much $ depends on how much you're planning on spending, really...You can still use credit cards and ATM cards and stuff.

I really want to go back now. Someone at work went to Greece for the weekend a few weeks ago and now that has planted crazy thoughts in my head.

I don't wanna go to work! It's too nice out!! I should have left already since the traffic is going to suck. :sigh: Damn people who can actually go to the beach.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bad news: My job is basically over (when, no idea, but soon). :down:

Good news: I've got two interviews next week, with possibly more on the horizon. :up:

I think tonight will be a Guinness night (if I go out or even if I decide to stay in).

:hug: I've been there so many times in the last few years :sad: It's not fun but it can also be the best thing for you. Good luck with your interviews!

i'm doing my annual joe strummer/clash show. my brother says i do this twice a year (where i play all mescaleros and the clash for a whole show), once in august and once in december. you can never have enough clash/mescaleros though.

long shadow :drool:

oh great. i've got tickets to give away. last time they gave me some tickets to give away on my show, i got one phone call from a guy who wanted to hear bad brains and specifically said he didn't want the tickets.

:der:

anyone wanna see rainer maria and hail social on september 2nd at 10pm at the iron horse in northampton mass?

:mad:

arw9797 said:
Another crappy day today in the life of ARW :up:

:|

:hug:

i'm now in a good mood (a good enough mood to share some with you) now because i managed to successfully give away the tickets to some dude.

Ok so I'll tell you.....my new partner started this week. She's more interested in seeing how her old coworkers are doing, getting coffee, going to the bathroom, checking in with both of her daycares and her husband than she is in learning what she needs to learn so I'm not so busy. The few people at work who I really thought were my friends hate me now because I'm too busy to help them out like I have been. But the problem is....who helps me when I'm busy? NO ONE. I was so busy today and my sales rep was just mad as hell that I couldn't get stuff done fast enough. She's great and she never gets pissed off at me but I could tell by the conversations we had that she was really disappointed in what little I got done today. Plus when the new girl did help me she asked so many questions that I was getting things confused with what I was doing and with what she needed to know. I finally went to my boss and told her I had too much to do and no help. She found someone but it took my going to her and asking. I don't like to go to her.

there's more but it's just as boring as that was so nevermind....

:hug:

news that made my day: the bruisers reunion show got moved to september 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this means i can go, provided i find a way to get my sorry ass out to boston. oh, i'll get there. i'll take a bus and book a hotel room if necessary. my own death could not keep me from going to this show.

arw9797 said:
Ok so I'll tell you.....my new partner started this week. She's more interested in seeing how her old coworkers are doing, getting coffee, going to the bathroom, checking in with both of her daycares and her husband than she is in learning what she needs to learn so I'm not so busy. The few people at work who I really thought were my friends hate me now because I'm too busy to help them out like I have been. But the problem is....who helps me when I'm busy? NO ONE. I was so busy today and my sales rep was just mad as hell that I couldn't get stuff done fast enough. She's great and she never gets pissed off at me but I could tell by the conversations we had that she was really disappointed in what little I got done today. Plus when the new girl did help me she asked so many questions that I was getting things confused with what I was doing and with what she needed to know. I finally went to my boss and told her I had too much to do and no help. She found someone but it took my going to her and asking. I don't like to go to her.

there's more but it's just as boring as that was so nevermind....

Hopefully when your partner learns everything she will actually be able to help get some work done. :hug:

arw9797 said:
I just emailed another boy :eek: I didn't even put any time or effort into it. Maybe I'll get a response this time :|

:goodluckvibes:

Kariann said:

Hopefully when your partner learns everything she will actually be able to help get some work done. :hug:

that's the plan....I still haven't read your other email. I'll get to it. Right now I'm scanning pictures. And drinking a rum and diet coke with lime :drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom