Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
APril...you actually like the Greaser Mullet? You are a sick and twisted individual.

What other thing do I HAVE to do in Dublin?!

how long are you going to be there? Are you just planning on going to Dublin or are you going to visit another part of Ireland? There's a whole big beautiful country out there not just Dublin! :love:

starsgoblue said:
APril...you actually like the Greaser Mullet? You are a sick and twisted individual.

Besides falling off the sidewalk in Bono's neighborhood? :laugh:

Go on one of those Musical Pub Crawls. That was pretty fun. :yes:

Schmeg said:

And imagine me laughing my ass off while ARW bandages herself after hitting the bus. :shifty:

I was laughing just as hard as you were! Everyone that has seen that picture of you laughing always points and says "she's mean" but then I tell them that I was crying from laughing not because of pain :D :laugh: I laugh when anyone falls so I'm just glad I was able to laugh my ass off when I fell :D

starsgoblue said:

:lol: I gotta stand by my man. :sigh: :lol:

I'm so jealous of all of the interferencers who have been or will be going to Dublin. Lucky gits! :rant: :wink:

I think it's time for bed. Too much alcohol tonight. :shh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol: I gotta stand by my man. :sigh: :lol:

I'm so jealous of all of the interferencers who have been or will be going to Dublin. Lucky gits! :rant: :wink:

I think it's time for bed. Too much alcohol tonight. :shh:

We're going a year from September (I hope! I'm going to have to work three jobs but I'm going!). You can always come with us :D We don't sleep or eat when we travel. We stop and use a bathroom at least once an hour, we drink a lot at night :drool: and we see and do everything one can possibley cram into a 20 hour period. We're only at the hotel to shower and take a quick nap. If we do sleep it's on a plane, train, or bus for 20 minutes or so at a time. If that works for you then come along!

Kariann said:

If you have the time you should seriously go to the Cliffs of Moher....absolutely beautiful.
W

I was curious about that. I am going to be staying in Dublin for a week....How long does it take to get to the Cliffs? Cn it be done in one day or would I have to stay overnight?

arw9797 said:

We're going a year from September (I hope! I'm going to have to work three jobs but I'm going!). You can always come with us :D We don't sleep or eat when we travel. We stop and use a bathroom at least once an hour, we drink a lot at night :drool: and we see and do everything one can possibley cram into a 20 hour period. We're only at the hotel to shower and take a quick nap. If we do sleep it's on a plane, train, or bus for 20 minutes or so at a time. If that works for you then come along!

:yes:

You already know how fun we are! :youtalktobono youtalktobono:

starsgoblue said:
W

I was curious about that. I am going to be staying in Dublin for a week....How long does it take to get to the Cliffs? Cn it be done in one day or would I have to stay overnight?
Someone will probably beat me to this...

Go on a Railtours Ireland tour and you can be there and back in a day, AND see Bunratty Castle in Limerick, Galway Bay, a bunch of cute little Irish towns you'd find in a Maeve Binchy novel (who I once ran away from in Dalkey, but that's another story), and you'll have a great tour guide!!

starsgoblue said:
W

We did one of the rail tours and it was a day trip. Go to Heuston Station. I think it was from like 7am to 9ish that night. You go to the Cliffs through The Burren, have lunch at a pub in Doolin and end up in Galway. Oh and you stop at Bunratty Castle and drive throught Limerick. It's well worth it.

arw9797 said:

Don't forget the Muffin Products. :drool: Guinness and Muffin Products are U2 Diet staples.

Kariann said:

We did one of the rail tours and it was a day trip. Go to Heuston Station. I think it was from like 7am to 9ish that night. You go to the Cliffs through The Burren, have lunch at a pub in Doolin and end up in Galway. Oh and you stop at Bunratty Castle and drive throught Limerick. It's well worth it.
I forgot about the Burren. :reject: The whole thing was so great. Even the Head Bobber Guy on the bus. :lol:

starsgoblue said:
W

Find Heuston Station when you get there. Actually find the tourism office. It's right by Grafton Street...and right next to Nude. You want to eat there. It's really good for a quick lunch...anyhoo Heuston Station and the tourism office will be your best friends. Go the the station a day or two before you want to take a tour so you don't have to get ther at 5 am, 2 hours before it opens :shifty: You want to book a tour in advance so you just show up at 7 am when your tour leaves. Find the Railtours both and tell them you want to go to the Cliffs. It's an all day tour that will get you back to Dublin by about 8 pm. The only downfall is you only have about an hour in Galway. But you will take the guided train (Edmund! :love: ) to Limerick where you and your tour group will get on a bus to go to a folk park with a castle, then off to the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren and tons of other places in between. Then to Galway then back on a train to Dublin. It's an amazing experience and worht the 100 Euro we spent on the ticket.

You could get to Galway and stay there to do an overnight and find the Cliffs on your own but the tour was so great. It was really nice to have someone as informative about the west coast as our guide was. And I had my iPod with me. It was so cool to listen to U2 across the Irish countryside :drool: But whatever you decide to do you should go the the Cliffs. I can't even describe how beautiful it is there.

But seriously...before you do anything make yourself familiar with where Heuston Station is and the tourism center. Take a bus tour around Dublin, buy a pass for all of the sites so you get in cheaper to the places you want to see in Dublin, and you might want to buy a book like Frommer's too. There's tons of helpful info in the book. :D

I should work for the Ireland tourism board!

Kariann said:

The Head Bobber guy was awesome!!!! A certain someone happened to imitate him later on as I recall. :wink:
I have no idea what you're talking about. :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

A World Without Heroes...:applaud:

I'm thinking about whipping out my Asylum album and listening to "Uh All Night"!!!:rockon: :sexywink:

:| We're done :tsk:

After Creatures Kiss sucked ass with maybe the acception of some stuff off of Crazy Nights.

:tsk: Asylum? :scream:

arw9797 said:

Find Heuston Station when you get there. Actually find the tourism office. It's right by Grafton Street...and right next to Nude. You want to eat there. It's really good for a quick lunch...anyhoo Heuston Station and the tourism office will be your best friends. Go the the station a day or two before you want to take a tour so you don't have to get ther at 5 am, 2 hours before it opens :shifty: You want to book a tour in advance so you just show up at 7 am when your tour leaves. Find the Railtours both and tell them you want to go to the Cliffs. It's an all day tour that will get you back to Dublin by about 8 pm. The only downfall is you only have about an hour in Galway. But you will take the guided train (Edmund! :love: ) to Limerick where you and your tour group will get on a bus to go to a folk park with a castle, then off to the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren and tons of other places in between. Then to Galway then back on a train to Dublin. It's an amazing experience and worht the 100 Euro we spent on the ticket.

You could get to Galway and stay there to do an overnight and find the Cliffs on your own but the tour was so great. It was really nice to have someone as informative about the west coast as our guide was. And I had my iPod with me. It was so cool to listen to U2 across the Irish countryside :drool: But whatever you decide to do you should go the the Cliffs. I can't even describe how beautiful it is there.

But seriously...before you do anything make yourself familiar with where Heuston Station is and the tourism center. Take a bus tour around Dublin, buy a pass for all of the sites so you get in cheaper to the places you want to see in Dublin, and you might want to buy a book like Frommer's too. There's tons of helpful info in the book. :D

:up:

Yeah at the tourist board get a Dublin Pass. I think it was 30 euro and it gets you into almost everything. We used it for Dublin Castle, Guinness Storehouse, Jamison, and St Patricks and it was cheaper than doing all of those things seperate. You dont have to wait in line either when you have it.

arw9797 said:
I was just thinking that! :laugh: We could write a book!

I did an overnight in Galway a few years ago and that's really fun, too; it's beautiful and there's some good night life. We (other friends and I) were whisked around the town by some guys we met in a bar with Macphisto painted on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom