Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I am offically freaked out by this storm. We got thunder and
unusual looking clouds............ and we are a county away from the one with tornadoes on the ground. I love that it is plural.....tornadoes:| :crack: and lets not forget :crazy:

Now we have a rainbow...........it's not raining..........and bolts of lightening......................I am signing off.....:wave:

I just watched Kinsey. I haven't seen a movie with Liam Neeson in years. He got old! :eek: I have most of his movies. The accent :heart: He was an american in this movie so his accent bored me to death :|

I got back to work today and my phone, radio, and fan were already at my new desk. :sad: It took about an hour for me to get all situated after IT moved my computer over. :sigh: It's so damn dark where I am now. No one thinks it is but me :| I do like having a different atmosphere but I miss my window :sigh: :sad:

:| so on the other website....I made myself to show that I'm online. I guess I didn't know that I was hidden before. Ever since then I've noticed tons of people look at my profile. The only problem is 99% of them are well over 40! :scream: One guy yesterday was my dad's age :sad:

I've officially lost it now. In my car I have not one, not two, but THREE Kiss CD's and I'm loving every second of it. :drool: :shifty: I can't tell anyone I know. They might all lock me up for sure. I'm going to see the boys this weekend. I'll have to fess up and tell them. I'm not sure if they'll laugh with me or at me :madspit:

I have to clean out my entire car tomorrow night and then go to get it washed an vacuumed out for Saturday. My dad said I need to make it look as presentable as possible for the used car manager to take a look at it. I hope he'll be able to give me what I owe on it. My dad said they don't have a lot of Cobalt's left due to the GM discount. If they don't have a black one I'll cry :sad: But I'm sure they can get one from another dealer. My car came from a place a few hours away from here so I'm not worried about that. I just hope this all works out so I can get a new car and not have to waste any money into the one I have now. If I get a new car I'll need a new U2 sticker for the back :drool:

Well you should have invited everyone!

:drool: Dublin! You'll love it!!

b983e910.jpg

What's this from? Edge looks cute :D

:schmeg: Is it on anything you're sending me?....that is if you're going to send me anything ever :| :sexywink: Speaking of....did you ever even send me my dvd's back that I brought to you in June? If so then I don't know where they are :mad:

arw9797 said:
I have to clean out my entire car tomorrow night and then go to get it washed an vacuumed out for Saturday. My dad said I need to make it look as presentable as possible for the used car manager to take a look at it. I hope he'll be able to give me what I owe on it. My dad said they don't have a lot of Cobalt's left due to the GM discount. If they don't have a black one I'll cry :sad: But I'm sure they can get one from another dealer. My car came from a place a few hours away from here so I'm not worried about that. I just hope this all works out so I can get a new car and not have to waste any money into the one I have now. If I get a new car I'll need a new U2 sticker for the back :drool:

You must get a new sticker!

arw9797 said:
b983e910.jpg

What's this from? Edge looks cute :D

:schmeg: Is it on anything you're sending me?....that is if you're going to send me anything ever :| :sexywink: Speaking of....did you ever even send me my dvd's back that I brought to you in June? If so then I don't know where they are :mad:

Yeah that is U2 Uncovered that she will be sending you. It's very good! :D

Back
Top Bottom