Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:

loser :tsk:

:wink:...its not actually a playlist, i just typed in "tryin to throw" in the search bar and listened to them all in a row.

cheater :tsk:

I rarely use playlists anymore, I type in the band I want [shuffle usually] until i get sick of them and then type in a diff band:wink:

VertigoGal said:

loser :tsk:

:wink:...its not actually a playlist, i just typed in "tryin to throw" in the search bar and listened to them all in a row.
I definitely made a playlist and now I'm wondering if 17 songs is nearly enough. :coocoo:

I have oodles of playlists and they're all massive.

Blue Room said:
I think I'm one of the few people around here that does not have an Ipod.
I highly recommend them!

I really like iTunes, too, with or without an iPod.

Blue Room said:
I think I'm one of the few people around here that does not have an Ipod.

I thought I didn't need one until I was on a 3 hour flight and my batteries died. Then I changed them and I realized I packed 2 of the cd's I wanted in my suitcase. It was then that I decided to get an iPod. I love mine :love: Not only is it worth it for traveling since you dont' have to have batteries as long as you charge it but you don't have to worry about your cd's either. I bought an iTrip to go along with it. I can use it anywhere I want to play through any radio. I bring mine to work everyday. :drool: I love my iPod :kiss:

arw9797 said:

I thought I didn't need one until I was on a 3 hour flight and my batteries died. Then I changed them and I realized I packed 2 of the cd's I wanted in my suitcase. It was then that I decided to get an iPod. I love mine :love: Not only is it worth it for traveling since you dont' have to have batteries as long as you charge it but you don't have to worry about your cd's either. I bought an iTrip to go along with it. I can use it anywhere I want to play through any radio. I bring mine to work everyday. :drool: I love my iPod :kiss:

:yes:

:love: my iPod :drool:

arw9797 said:

The best part I think is having way more music with you at all times compared to what you could have toting CD's around whether it's for travel on planes, trains or in automobiles. :D

VertigoGal said:

:lol: once I was just putting a "few" random songs I liked on a playlist. I stopped to see how many I was at and I had 42. :yikes:
Mine all have themes. :shifty:

O.K Ipod i'm trying for the first time to upload a playlist to my ipod :heart: (I am tech stupid) I thought I was successfull but it's not showing up!

What am I doing wrong?:(

Kariann said:
There is an annoying fly buzzing about my room and it's going to get it's annyoing little ass smushed very soon. :mad:

once there was a a mosquito flying around in my room and i thought it was a fly so i didnt bother with it...until that night when i found out i had 20+ mosquito bites on my back. :angry:

redkat :wave:

I need to stop eating chips and salsa every time I go to my parents house. I'm always so thristy on Sunday nights after spending the day there :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom