Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now? - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-19-2005, 06:38 PM   #226
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 02:56 PM
wow, cool. good luck
__________________

__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:39 PM   #227
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:56 PM
70 pictures and my mom just told me she has a lot more
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:43 PM   #228
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
70 pictures and my mom just told me she has a lot more

You are never going to get done!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:44 PM   #229
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



You are never going to get done!
I scanned everything I have so far. I'll get the rest on Sunday. The ones I scanned are going to be for my aunt and uncles anniversary but she's only going to give them some since she bought an album for them. I'm sure I'll have to make a CD with them all so they can get copies. I don't mind doing this kind of stuff but there's so many left at the house that I feel like it's going to take me forever to do all of them
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #230
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
discothequeLP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,093
Local Time: 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
wow, cool. good luck

it's funny, really. our bass player's mother works for the guy who owns the studio. he's an architect, and in the middle of his studio is, well, a room with a huge mixer and a bunch of expensive microphones. it's really tiny, but the sound is amazing, and we get to do all this for free! he has his own band and records his stuff in there too, but basically he's a really cool super-rich guy who bought all this top-of-the-line recording stuff and wants to use it, on us! we're so lucky, this guy knows what he's doing too. these tracks are gonna be great, i can't wait to get them done.
__________________
discothequeLP is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:52 PM   #231
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by discothequeLP



it's funny, really. our bass player's mother works for the guy who owns the studio. he's an architect, and in the middle of his studio is, well, a room with a huge mixer and a bunch of expensive microphones. it's really tiny, but the sound is amazing, and we get to do all this for free! he has his own band and records his stuff in there too, but basically he's a really cool super-rich guy who bought all this top-of-the-line recording stuff and wants to use it, on us! we're so lucky, this guy knows what he's doing too. these tracks are gonna be great, i can't wait to get them done.
wow, lucky you have fun in there
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 06:54 PM   #232
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


I scanned everything I have so far. I'll get the rest on Sunday. The ones I scanned are going to be for my aunt and uncles anniversary but she's only going to give them some since she bought an album for them. I'm sure I'll have to make a CD with them all so they can get copies. I don't mind doing this kind of stuff but there's so many left at the house that I feel like it's going to take me forever to do all of them

It will be worth it in the end then. I love going back and looking at old pictures. One winter my mom and I spent evenings on putting all of her albums together.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:06 PM   #233
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Netflix, move over... April's figured out torrenting.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:12 PM   #234
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Netflix, move over... April's figured out torrenting.
Uh Oh!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:24 PM   #235
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Netflix, move over... April's figured out torrenting.
So you and Mr. Flix are history???
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:29 PM   #236
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


So you and Mr. Flix are history???

Yeah, his ass has just been sitting on top of my dvd player the past week.

I'm converting the Boston 5-26 show now.

I need to find Philly, damnit!
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:32 PM   #237
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:56 PM
I think I'm going to go try to get some sleep tonight. I already feel like I have huge bags under my eyes....that cant be good.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:33 PM   #238
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:56 PM
LOL, I just heard the WOWY false start, classic!

"Adam Clayton, Adam Clayton..."
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:36 PM   #239
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
LOL, I just heard the WOWY false start, classic!

"Adam Clayton, Adam Clayton..."
That was awesome...and as he started that when he was walking back by us...then imagine me jumping up and down like a giddy little girl when they started Out Of Control.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 08-19-2005, 07:41 PM   #240
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:56 PM
I'm getting all "I'm gonna see them again in a month" feeling now.

U2
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com