Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

That was my argument!!! They've been all over @U2 since at least Elevation, but one lame thread in Pleba means that some crazy person is reading and will say, "Hey! I'm gonna go get that Bono-guy in his white shoebox of a house! Off I go to Dublin with my sharpest knife and my most evil ideas!" :yes:

It's not like you are taking or posting pics through the windows...you cant even really see the house that well when you think about it....or the part that I would love to see for the sake of seeing what I'm sure is a beautiful home and that is the front.

arw9797 said:

going to Bono's house was magical. It was like finding the holy grail. And we did it without a map or really any knowledge of what we were doing. Hell, we didn't even know how to pronounce the town or the street! But we got there...some of us didn't leave in one piece ;) but we got there. Between going to Hanover and then his house it really fulfilled a lot for me because I always use to look at those pictures in pleba taken by other people but never thought I would be one of those people that would get to go myself. If Bono didn't like then he would have better security outside of his house other than a camera.

:yes: Well said! We really did make our trip to mecca.

Kariann said:

It's not like you are taking or posting pics through the windows...you cant even really see the house that well when you think about it....or the part that I would love to see for the sake of seeing what I'm sure is a beautiful home and that is the front.
According to some people, I might as well have been taking pictures through the windows. :rolleyes: Whatever, they've been in it long enough to know what's going to happen, which is why I'm sure the families ran away for the week.

I was brought up with the Newport Mansions in my backyard...I was taught at an early age to gawk and take whatever pictures you could. I'm just a product of my environment! :laugh:

Schmeg said:

According to some people, I might as well have been taking pictures through the windows. :rolleyes: Whatever, they've been in it long enough to know what's going to happen, which is why I'm sure the families ran away for the week.

I was brought up with the Newport Mansions in my backyard...I was taught at an early age to gawk and take whatever pictures you could. I'm just a product of my environment! :laugh:

I dont see why it's a big fuss now...those pics have been posted before on here.

Yeah CF loves to look at houses in general so we've driven through the nicer areas of the city and gawked at big homes and we did the same thing in Buckhead in Atlanta.

Kariann said:

:hug:

I think you're right because I never have allergy symptoms and I've had some this summer.
Same here! Usually the drugs keep them away but this year has been really bad!

I need to put more MW's on my iTunes to beed up the playlist. :drool: I've never met a Mysterious Ways I didn't like!

In related news: The dvd in my dvd player will neither play nor come out. :angry:

:yikes: that's happened before? I don't even remember! :lol:

It's doing this crazy thing where it will tell me there's a dvd, and the screen will go crazy, and then go back to the "Yay Toshiba!" screen, and then go crazy again. :mad: JUST SPIT OUT MY DVD!!!

I've decided that when I go crazy and break into Bono's house the first thing I'll do is steal all of Ali's shoes. :yes:

I actually have a lot more MW than that but I don't have them all in iTunes. It never fails to cheer me up!

Tryin to Throw is a great one live!

the rockin edge said:
I think all my playlists include more than 1 song :reject:

:lol:
All the rest do to but I NEEDED a Mysterious Ways playlist to put myself in a good mood for work the other day. :crack:

I'm addicted to playlists, actually. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom