Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

Anyone is welcome to post here...why do you ask?

Hi :wave: I might be able to answer. We, people of the describe thread have described each other to death and now we just like to chat. So since we can't start a chat thread and we don't want to disband and never see each other again:sad: We would like to join a chat thread to meet new people and so that we can still keep together.

What do you think? :hyper:

<feels like she's asking her mom if she can have a sleepover:wink:

redkat said:

Hi :wave: I might be able to answer. We, people of the describe thread have described each other to death and now we just like to chat. So since we can't start a chat thread and we don't want to disband and never see each other again:sad: We would like to join a chat thread to meet new people and so that we can still keep together.

What do you think? :hyper:

<feels like she's asking her mom if she can have a sleepover:wink:

Oh I see!

Good afternoon randoomers :wave:

I have taken some cold meds and they are not working :|

I have to work at 4pm :|

The good news is that I have 3 books of Deep Thoughts and I am willing to share :)

Off to work I go :wave:

:wave: Back from a looong day. I did get some interesting things from Irish relatives I'll have to write about in my journal later!

Spent the afternoon at Irish Fest. Bought a ring~it is bigger design-wise than I usually wear but I really like it:yes:
I looked into the booth and saw it and dove in for the kill, er the purchase and didn't see the hanging sign and, well let's just say there was a loud bam as my head hit the sign and everyone turned to look:eek:. Ouch! Who knew shopping could be dangerous.

U2 Zoo, cover band from Milwaukee, performed at noon and they weren't bad. A gal walked into the stage area and she was wearing a pink cowboy hat. I thought of you, Kariann.

shari schultz said:
Spent the afternoon at Irish Fest. Bought a ring~it is bigger design-wise than I usually wear but I really like it:yes:
I looked into the booth and saw it and dove in for the kill, er the purchase and didn't see the hanging sign and, well let's just say there was a loud bam as my head hit the sign and everyone turned to look:eek:. Ouch! Who knew shopping could be dangerous.

U2 Zoo, cover band from Milwaukee, performed at noon and they weren't bad. A gal walked into the stage area and she was wearing a pink cowboy hat. I thought of you, Kariann.
!
Take a pic of your ring...I wanna see!

I think I started a pink cowboy hat trend!

the rockin edge said:
you guys aren't opposed to new randooom members here are you? :shifty:

we don't own the place. But there are alot of us here that don't like it when so much is going on that we can't keep up with each other like it was a few months ago when there was a new thread every few hours. :sexywink:

VertigoGal said:
yeah I'll probably be around later, maybe...good for you running. :up:

can't wait to get back in shape starting this week. :hyper:

I need to get out and bike around to get in better shape before I walk all over europe :lol:

in fact I think I'll go do that now :wave:

see you all later :)

Back
Top Bottom