Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And now a deep thought:

If the Vikings were around today, they would probably be amazed at how much glow-in-the-dark stuff we have, and how we take so much of it for granted.

I'm back from Scott's. His apartment is so St Paul. I :heart: it! It has that very old feel to it that reminds me of my grandpa's house. Dinner was weird. He made some pasta dish and used vegetables that I wouldn't normally put with that kind of meal but it was still good. His cat was so adorable! He's very sweet and didn't bother my allergies at all. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else's cat and not his :huh: Todd told me that I don't even have to ask for them to help me move and if I have to move again in 6 months then they'll all help again. I knew that would be the answer but it was nice to hear.

The best part about the evening was Scott bought a big bottle of diet 7 Up for me and then gave it to me to take home :heart:

Schmeg said:
:tsk: That law stinks. There's nothing over the counter that tells you it's prescription strength (which doesn't make any sense to me; if it is, shouldn't you NEED a prescription?)?

Basically if you need anything stronger that extra strength Tylenol, Advil or Aspirin - you're screwed :|

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Zootle...where'd you end up going to tonight?

To a couple of local bars with some friends I hadn't seen in a while! I got kinda :drunk: but now I've sobered up.

Good times. :wink:

arw9797 said:
I'm back from Scott's. His apartment is so St Paul. I :heart: it! It has that very old feel to it that reminds me of my grandpa's house. Dinner was weird. He made some pasta dish and used vegetables that I wouldn't normally put with that kind of meal but it was still good. His cat was so adorable! He's very sweet and didn't bother my allergies at all. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else's cat and not his :huh: Todd told me that I don't even have to ask for them to help me move and if I have to move again in 6 months then they'll all help again. I knew that would be the answer but it was nice to hear.

The best part about the evening was Scott bought a big bottle of diet 7 Up for me and then gave it to me to take home :heart:

Meals that others cook :up:
Cats that don't make you sneeze :up:
Friends who will help you move :up:
Free diet 7up :up:

Zootlesque said:

To a couple of local bars with some friends I hadn't seen in a while! I got kinda :drunk: but now I've sobered up.

Good times. :wink:

Cool, I'm heading up to my buddies house in Chico, CA the former Party Capitol of College Campuses, and even though were a little long in the tooth these days we still hit the bars and remember season long ago when we were still in the game.

Good times indeed.

fah said:

Viewing U2 before sleeping might induce U2 dreams :hmm:

I had a hot dream about The Edge the other night. I can't remember what it was about though. I just know he was in it :combust:

With my luck today if I did have a U2 dream it would probably be about the pretty boy :|

arw9797 said:

I had a hot dream about The Edge the other night. I can't remember what it was about though. I just know he was in it :combust:

With my luck today if I did have a U2 dream it would probably be about the pretty boy :|

I don't dream or at least I never remember my dreams :scratch:

The last deep thought of the night:

Somebody told me how frightening it was how much top soil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I loved Deep Thoughts!

Morning, randoomers. :wave:

I just deleted/downloaded a bunch of PMs and I still have 851 that I need to archive. :crack:

And they're all from this year. :sad:

851, from Interference??? :yikes: :laugh: I think I have had a total of about 35 PM's since I joined in 2000. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yep, all from here. :reject:

Just from this year. :yikes: I think most of them were/are tour related, lol. (Among other things... :silent: )

:laugh: Just means you are popular here and, well, I'm not......... :sad: :( :|

Oh well, life goes on. :)

I just saw a woman in handcuffs on the highway. She was surrounded by at least 8 police cars and there was also a news crew. :eek: I wonder what she did!

Back
Top Bottom