Randoooooooooooom: Who's Sleeping With Whom Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

I saw that group pic in the Photos thread. It's so nice to see something like that! :up: How did you guys get to meet up? I really wish I could one day meet all the cool people on this site instead of just sitting in this chair for hours typing away and looking at a blue computer screen. :slant: :crack:

It was a blast! Do you ever check the gatherings forum in the tour section?

If you're going to any of the fall shows, there's bound to be meetups!

Zootlesque said:

I saw that group pic in the Photos thread. It's so nice to see something like that! :up: How did you guys get to meet up? I really wish I could one day meet all the cool people on this site instead of just sitting in this chair for hours typing away and looking at a blue computer screen. :slant: :crack:
Who do you mean? ARW, Kariann, and I have been posting in Randoom for FAR too long and we met in Cleveland for the U2 exibit at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame almost two years ago now and it's been whirlwind trips around the country/world since then! LMPA joined us in Chicago on May 10 and you know the rest! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It was a blast! Do you ever check the gatherings forum in the tour section?

If you're going to any of the fall shows, there's bound to be meetups!
:yes: That was such a great day...maybe you brought us our good luck!

Are you from Detroit, Zootlesque? I know of a few Randoomers who will be there in October!

:wave: Gotta go!

Schmeg said:

Are you from Detroit, Zootlesque? I know of a few Randoomers who will be there in October!

From Jersey. And I do know some people here who live in NJ... JOFO, zoney, Lancemc.. Maybe we should organize a meet-up. :hmm:

The thing is I love this site to death and all the people here. But I don't wanna be stuck in my room all day like this. :|

Schmeg said:

Who do you mean? ARW, Kariann, and I have been posting in Randoom for FAR too long and we met in Cleveland for the U2 exibit at the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame almost two years ago now and it's been whirlwind trips around the country/world since then! LMPA joined us in Chicago on May 10 and you know the rest! :D

:yes: It's been awesome!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Thanks. :hug:

I should've gone out for a while earlier when it was really nice out but couldn't leave this site and it's dark now. :scream:

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :|

GibsonGirl said:
[random]

I wish it would be August forever. :(

[/random]
Join the club...actually I would wish for July over and over and over. I love the middle of the summer. :drool:

:yawn: I should go to bed...I just had to see how my heated debate in Pleba was going. :laugh: But now I'm just talking to myself here!

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

I managed to get just about everything done at work today :up:

My cold is getting worse :|

I need drugs :help:
Get drugs!! Colds are terrible!

Obviously I'm still here. :reject: I have a fun-filled day of moving my grandmother's stuff out of her house and here I am. :happy:

Schmeg said:

Get drugs!! Colds are terrible!

Obviously I'm still here. :reject: I have a fun-filled day of moving my grandmother's stuff out of her house and here I am. :happy:

Grandmother's stuff :hug:

I wish I could get some drugs but I stopped at Safeway on my way home and the Pharmacist was gone so that means that all the really good cold meds are not available because they can't be sold without a pharmacist being on duty :scream:

Laws that prevent me from getting cold meds when I really need them :down:

:tsk: That law stinks. There's nothing over the counter that tells you it's prescription strength (which doesn't make any sense to me; if it is, shouldn't you NEED a prescription?)?

I hope you feel better; I think I'm going to stare at the TV for awhile.

:drool: insomnia :drool:

Back
Top Bottom