Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: :rant: Some jackass called my cell phone and woke me up :madspit: And they called TWO times :der: My voice mail says "hi this is Amanda......" so why did they have to call again? I didn't recognize the number and they didn't leave a message so we must not know each other :madspit:

Kariann said:
Apparently things havent changed from yesterday at work and some havent had to go in or could leave early. I have a feeling I wont be so lucky since I would be there until 6.

isn't it OT? Go in and think of the poor people like me who get to work over time all the time but don't get paid for it :D

I dont have to go in today but apparently I may have to tomorrow so Ive sat on my ass all morning and put off stuff for my mom's birthday until tomorrow and now that is going to be all messed up. I've finally become frustrated with all of the this last minute add hours etc crap.

my parents have a wedding to go to at 2 so that means I get the house to myself :drool: My mom just called though and said that if I'm coming to do laundry I need to either pick up more of my soap or use her flowery scented crap that will make me sneeze and give me a headache. :mad: So I have to stop at Target :mad:

I think I'm going to do laundry and lay on the deck all day and watch the ducks swim in the pond :drool:

I'm wondering.... is it better to read your horoscope begining of day to see what might be in store for you? OR
Read it at the end of the day to see how you matched up with the forecast?

:hmm: it's too hot to lay outside on the deck. I have a feeling if I watch TV I'll fall asleep. I didn't bring a book with me. I don't know what else I should do now.

I wonder if the ducks are outside. They're so cute. :cute:

my parents bought a printer/scanner/fax thingy. I was supposed to hook it up. The directions are so scary looking. :sad: My dad is going to murder me when he comes down here later. My brother is going to have to do it. There are too many "do not do this or your machine won't work right..." in the directions. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom