Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I should kick some Derek ass in a few weeks time.

How ironic...I asked the leasing people the other day while the key incident was going on what my lease would go up to if I wanted to stay another 6 months. She asked how Derek was doing and I said fine :| Bastard. I'm moving even if they let me live here for free! :madspit: He's not playing his actual bass but he has his stereo blasting super loud. He's ruining New Year's Day for me right now :sad:

arw9797 said:

How ironic...I asked the leasing people the other day while the key incident was going on what my lease would go up to if I wanted to stay another 6 months. She asked how Derek was doing and I said fine :| Bastard. I'm moving even if they let me live here for free! :madspit: He's not playing his actual bass but he has his stereo blasting super loud. He's ruining New Year's Day for me right now :sad:

He's a public nuisance. Did I spell that right? :hmm:

http://forum.interference.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=6#38

Furthermore, please make sure your images are no larger than 50 kb. Also, you should use no more than three images in your signature. All this is to help keep bandwidth costs down. This in turn helps keep membership costs down. Anyone found violating these rules will be contacted privately and asked to edit their signature. If they do not, their signature will then be edited or suspended by a mod. If you turn around and edit it BACK to what it was...well, then you're asking for trouble.

:shame:

arw9797 said:

:huh: is it bigger than it's supposed to be?

size1bi.jpg

Blue Room said:

:uhoh:

I thought she was referring to my new signature at first!! :wink:

no your signature is just beautiful and you should keep it forever. Or at least until you figure out what word you don't know how to spell :D

:faint:

Aside from New Year's Day I think Love Is Blindness (live of course :sexywink: ) is my favorite solo. I might just have to keep this one on repeat for a bit. :drool:

:laugh:

Love the sig! "Something about the shape of my chin." That was the first U2 thing I ever taped and I watched it daily. :drool:

If you're looking at Blue Room's sig then I should say in my defense that there has been no vertical typing or :mad: smilies on my part. I did nothing. He did that one on his own :tsk: I know how you all think. I had nothing NOTHING nothing to do with it :tsk: I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom