Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:yawn: I am so tired. I wish they would give us the first day of the month off. Work was so draining the last few weeks being so busy and then having to train the newb. My 2 sales reps combined goal is $1 million in business a month. But if they get somewhere over $800,000 a month no one really notices that the didn't quite make their goal . I did all of the work for both of them myself this month for the first time since my partner left in mid-July. They exceeded their goal of $1 million. :crazy: That is A LOT of paperwork, math, legal crap, and tons and tons of follow up calls with customers, brokers, and vendors, plus quite a bit of detective work to make sure the brokers weren't trying to do anything funky. :crack: My brain hurts now.

Instead of giving us a good job all we get is back to back meetings first thing tomorrow :yawn: :down:

:hug:

Nighty night :wave:

Blue Room said:

:laugh: Oh wait, your ok, right? :shifty: :wink: Did anyone see it happen?
:lol: Yes, I'm fine...I fall all the time, that was nothing. My coach once kicked me off the ice for falling too many times and scaring her too much.

Sadly, two people I'd just given nasty looks for being in my way saw it happen. Instant karma's gonna get you!

fah said:
I finally managed to see 'The Sixth Sense'

Even though I knew the big secret, it was still gread :up:
True Confessions:
I had a gigantic :der:! moment at the end of The Sixth Sense.

:reject:

fah said:
I'm eating my new favourite candy right now....

Maynards Sours :drool:
I accidently ate a whole bag of gummi peach rings while making the schedule at work. :yuck: I should have put them away and gotten a piece of gum.

Schmeg said:

True Confessions:
I had a gigantic :der:! moment at the end of The Sixth Sense.

:reject:

:ohmy: :wink:

I didnt know the secret when I first saw it. But I was told there was a twist to the story. So I was looking for it the whole time. I sort of figured it out about mid way. I'm not sure if I would have though if I had not been looking for some type of twist to the story.

I knew there was a twist, too, but I miss things like that in movies. I think I actually groaned, "I am SO STUPID!" when the secret was revealed!

Schmeg said:
I knew there was a twist, too, but I miss things like that in movies. I think I actually groaned, "I am SO STUPID!" when the secret was revealed!

:laugh: Dont feel bad. The girl I was dating at the time actually said to me at the end, "so what was the twist" :yikes: :laugh: At least you understood when it was revealed!!

Schmeg said:
I smell a skunk. :yuck:

We had that happen a few weeks ago when it was really hot. The skunk sprayed in our backyard and it drifted into our house :yuck: We got off lucky, our neighbour was painting the inside of her house and she had several pieces of her furniture in her backyard that got sprayed :ohmy:

:yuck: Skunk (or perhaps Blue Room? :wink: ) is even worse when it's hot.

So I was just thinking about Kariann and then she text messaged me. This afternoon I was thinking about a coworker and she walked up behind me. Maybe someday soon I can be thinking of the lottery numbers...

fah said:
I can't stop watching disaster tv on cnn :|
I plan on doing this soon because I have no idea what's going on, and I feel terrible. I've been caught up in the rink or my store the last few days. :(

We get your good old category 3 hurricanes here sometimes and it always shocks me how lucky we've been...my house has never lost a shingle. *knocks on wood*

I am heroic couplets; most precise
And fond of order. Planned and structured. Nice.
I know, of course, just what I want; I know,
As well, what I will do to make it so.
This doesn't mean that I attempt to shun
Excitement, entertainment, pleasure, fun;
But they must keep their place, like all the rest;
They might be good, but ordered life is best.
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/poeticform.pl

80s5.jpg

http://www.yetanotherdot.com/asp/80s.html

This one's fun...watch your spelling, though. :mad: My mad typeo skillz tripped me up.

:wave: Off to bed...I have a lot to do tomorrow and then everybody's working for the weekend!

Schmeg said:
Whenever I smell a skunk now I'll think of Blue Room! :love:

:wink:

Just so you know, and this is no joke. I opened the slider to let my dog out this morning and I smelled a skunk. I immediately thought of Schmeg! :laugh: So I guess it works both ways! :shrug: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom