Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Columbus isnt bad but when I visit other cities I feel like it's kind of blah. They have made some changes that I think has the city moving in the right direction...big push to get business and people back into downtown.
changes that look like this, with different buildings?

waterfire-.jpg

Copycats. :sexywink:

My random thoughts of the evening:

*I skated this morning even though my legs and balance were all on strike
*I worked 9.25 hours with no break and remained cheerful THE ENTIRE DAMN TIME
*I am addicted to the book I am reading and now I want to write my own skating memoir and skate 7 days a week and be really strong.

Now I should go to bed.

Also: There's nothing in my room and it's still a mess, and I have to move more stuff out.

:help:

:wave:

Fah, now is the time to ask yourself: Do you really want such "friends" with apparently no appreciation for good live music? :tsk:

It's soooooooooooooooooo humid...everything is damp and clammy and gross. There was a thick fog in the rink this morning...we needed a lighthouse at center ice, I kid you not. You could hardly see from one end to the other.

Which turned out to be a good thing when I got my right toepick caught in my left laces and wiped out and hit the wall. :shifty: My elbow is turning an interesting shade of green.

I'm off! :wave:

I probably will crash right into bed when I get home since I have another day of walking around in circles on the floor all day tomorrow and most likely be spending my morning having meetings reiterating the exact same message that I've relayed the last 2 days. I started to lose my voice today. :sigh:

Schmeg said:
It's soooooooooooooooooo humid...everything is damp and clammy and gross. There was a thick fog in the rink this morning...we needed a lighthouse at center ice, I kid you not. You could hardly see from one end to the other.

Which turned out to be a good thing when I got my right toepick caught in my left laces and wiped out and hit the wall. :shifty: My elbow is turning an interesting shade of green.

*hears the song Wipe Out by the Surfari's in her head*:shifty:

Kariann said:

:rolleyes:

Yes BUT they are trying to develop downtown with lofts and living etc. There has been talk for a long time of developing the riverfront for retail and entertainment purposes etc.
Same here. Milwaukee was trying to set up an entertainment district downtown...............movie theater, restaurant, House of Blues..
My city voted it down:mad: Idiots!

Enjoy Coldplay:D!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Oh wait, your ok, right? :shifty: :wink: Did anyone see it happen?

Schmeg said:
Fah, now is the time to ask yourself: Do you really want such "friends" with apparently no appreciation for good live music? :tsk:

The highlight of my day was my 7 year old mini fah saying 'Mom, I'll go with you' :heart:

Sadly, she is still a wee bit too young for those bands but in a couple of years :hmm:

I have Princess Lily the kitty training tomorrow. I guess her new thing is running out of the apartment when the door opens :| So I'll have to pick her up and carry her back in. If she runs upstairs that means I have to carry her back down. Why couldn't my sister just get a small dog instead? I have to go there once on Saturday, twice on Sunday, and once on Monday. :huh: :mad:

fah said:
~waving Aero chocolate bar (again Canadian) under LMPA's nose~

Aero bars are all over Ireland too :sexywink: My friend bought some at our Irish festival a few weeks ago because she thought the bubbles on the package were cute :crack:

ok I know I have a bad habit of being the spelling police but this one just must be mentioned.....there's a thread in another forum that uses the "follow" in the title. It's spelled "fallow." A mod really needs to change that. It's driving me crazy everytime I see it! :scream: :reject:

:yawn: I am so tired. I wish they would give us the first day of the month off. Work was so draining the last few weeks being so busy and then having to train the newb. My 2 sales reps combined goal is $1 million in business a month. But if they get somewhere over $800,000 a month no one really notices that the didn't quite make their goal . I did all of the work for both of them myself this month for the first time since my partner left in mid-July. They exceeded their goal of $1 million. :crazy: That is A LOT of paperwork, math, legal crap, and tons and tons of follow up calls with customers, brokers, and vendors, plus quite a bit of detective work to make sure the brokers weren't trying to do anything funky. :crack: My brain hurts now.

Instead of giving us a good job all we get is back to back meetings first thing tomorrow :yawn: :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom