Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it looks like the rain from Katrina will start coming in tonight into tomorrow according to the weather report it will end early on Weds so we may be ok for the concert on Weds.

The aerial shots of some of the areas around New Orleans is so sad with all of the flooding.

Blue Room said:

:yikes: :ohmy:

Seems like kind of a Plebanesque type of get together, I think I would be a tad out of place. :shrug:
We're harmless, really. :angel: My little brother has willingly come along with us a few times. He only gets scared when we start reciting the DATA speaches. :laugh:

I remembered by reading the last few pages that I was going to make muffins for work...but forgot. It was 80 degrees and humid so that was a crazy thought anyway.

:drool: Sangria and U2 :drool: Count me in! :hyper:

Blue Room said:

:yikes: :ohmy:

Seems like kind of a Plebanesque type of get together, I think I would be a tad out of place. :shrug:

I've been to a lot of U2 type gatherings in the last few years. We don't sit around and talk about the band in pleba-like ways. We rarely even talk about them! There are other things in life to discuss other than U2 ;)

pumpkin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom