Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I was going to work out at the gym today instead of taking a lunch but...

I'm at the library instead. It's just right across the street from my work and I needed to get out and go somewhere.

The girl next to me keeps looking at my screen and it doesn't have the protector thingy on it so she can see it all. :madspit: STOP LOOKING!!!!!!!

She needs to mind her own business!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks! :D How was work? Hopefully not too bad.

Not bad at all. Pretty much almost the same as the past few days. I was put in charge with holding small meetings to communicate verbiage and info about adding hours. I saw people I never see since I'm gone before they come in and in the middle of me speaking one of them was like...uh who are you? I also thing some dude Robert might be eyeing me...after the meeting I kept catching him standing up and looking my way. :shifty:

Kariann said:

Not bad at all. Pretty much almost the same as the past few days. I was put in charge with holding small meetings to communicate verbiage and info about adding hours. I saw people I never see since I'm gone before they come in and in the middle of me speaking one of them was like...uh who are you? I also thing some dude Robert might be eyeing me...after the meeting I kept catching him standing up and looking my way. :shifty:

Thats great! :up: I'm glad everything is going alright for you. :)

Oh, and I would bet that Robert dude is checking you out for sure! :sexywink:

I got a "thank you" card in the mail with 2 brand new $1.00 bills saying that it's a thank you for a survey that I'm going to participate on over the phone in a few weeks :scream:

S
C
A
M

I looked up this companies name and address online and of course they're not to be found anyplace :der:

Kariann said:

I'd like you to expand on the use of the :shifty: smilie please. Is that good or bad that he's looking at you? :sexywink: :flirt:

arw9797 said:

I'd like you to expand on the use of the :shifty: smilie please. Is that good or bad that he's looking at you? :sexywink: :flirt:

I'm not sure....he's ok looking and seemed nice enough but I know nothing about him at all since I never see him. In fact I dont even know how long he's worked there. The meeting with that group was kind of weird all the way around.

Schmeg said:

That figures. :| Maybe she'll surprise you and just tell you what you need to know and nothing more.

:crack:

This particular library I was at is also a government center so there's a small cafe. Guess who was at the cafe for lunch? :| Yeah so I walked really slow to my car so she wouldn't see me behind her. Then I ended up behind her at a stop light so I turned down a side street. Then she basically drove into the parking lot right behind me but thankfully she stayed in her car. :coocoo: That was close! I almost had to talk to her face to face.

Meanwhile she had emailed me twice right after I left. Once to say she was coming down to my cube and another to say she must have missed me and this is the answer to my question. It wasn't what I wanted to hear. She kind of blew me off and just gave me a bunch of legal garbage that was really just a big fat NO. So I emailed her questions about her answer and then she called me. :crazy: I was expecting the same condescending "do you understand what I'm saying to you" tone she used to give me when she was my boss. Yes she really did say to me several times "do you understand what I'm trying to say to you?" like I didn't speak the language :madspit: But I think she understood that I knew exactly what I was talking about but I just needed to know if what I wanted to do was something I could do or not.. :der:

Kariann said:

I'm not sure....he's ok looking and seemed nice enough but I know nothing about him at all since I never see him. In fact I dont even know how long he's worked there. The meeting with that group was kind of weird all the way around.

maybe you should find out more about him :sexywink:

We'll have to have a Sangria/U2 party in October. :hyper:

go to the Detroit Rock City thread in the fan gatherings and look what is there. Are we going to go to that? I'd love to meet Erised. She was my first trading buddy ever. :cute: But I don't know where she lives in relation to where you live.

:crazy: My mom just called to make sure I have groceries in the house and reminded me to eat dinner tonight :crazy: I am going to the store. I have to mail a few things. I might have to get some blueberry muffins. I haven't been able to eat anything in the last few days without wanting to :barf: All I can eat is blueberry muffins when I get that way :crack: Maybe that's why all of our U2 trips have been muffin related! I must be nervous before each concert :D

arw9797 said:
:crazy: My mom just called to make sure I have groceries in the house and reminded me to eat dinner tonight :crazy: I am going to the store. I have to mail a few things. I might have to get some blueberry muffins. I haven't been able to eat anything in the last few days without wanting to :barf: All I can eat is blueberry muffins when I get that way :crack: Maybe that's why all of our U2 trips have been muffin related! I must be nervous before each concert :D

Maybe you've figured it out our of love of muffin products on the tour!

I've got 2 interviews this week. :yes: One of them is a callback from last week.

Dare I think positive? :hmm: :D

iTunes always makes me feel better. Hopefully work won't be too bad.

Good luck April! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom