Randoooooooooooom.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan, I never filled you in. :ohmy: Before I forget...

The accident was a little after 11:35pm. My mom and I made it to the ER probably 15 minutes later. I walked in crying and caused quite a scene with my toe nail dribbling down a trail of blood. :happy: It took me a while to find somewhere to sit since my toe kept getting hit with air from the vents that made it sting like hell.

Cute Guy must've noticed the problem I was having and offered me a seat next to him. He said it was a nice warm spot and he was right. :flirt: The TV in the waiting room had Conan O'Brien's show on, so I watched that to get my mind off my toe. I can't remember what joke made me laugh, but as soon as I started laughing CG said something about how it was good to finally see me smiling. (Looking back on it, he seemed a bit creepy :huh:)

Anyway, we ended up talking during the duration of the show about a bunch of random stuff before he had to go. Nothing scandalicious; just innocent conversation :sad:

That reminded me of something funny...

Today at breakfast the youngest mini fah said to me 'Hey woman, can anyone around here get a glass of milk please'

I almost died laughing

As you can probably imagine the rest of the day wasn't 'hey Mom' but 'hey Woman' by the other 2 mini fahs. They don't miss anything.

Gotta go..Mr fah needs the computer

:wave:

without further ado, i bring you do you believe in shame!!

starring nick rhodes and his half inch brown roots!
Picture1.png

nick wonders if he's got enough shillings to buy some nice n easy
Picture2.png

blow out your birthday candles and wish that daddy will score some free crack tonight!
Picture3.png

simon was homeless during the late 80s. it was a shame.
Picture4.png

wtf is going on in this picture?
Picture5.png

where'd my dealer go? (john forgets how revolving doors work in his coke-less haze)
Picture6.png

poor simon, just waking up after sleeping on someone's doorstep
Picture7.png

please let me in!! all i need is a bath and a haircut! and maybe a place to sleep.
Picture8.png

fine...
Picture9.png

nick finally scraped up enough change to buy his nice n easy
Picture10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom