Randoooooooooooom.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

trail of blood :love:

only once have i bled that much and unfortunately i was unconscious and don't remember much of when i was conscious. it's a shame. :down:

i love making little kids cry :cute:

There was a gorgeous 20-something guy that was in the waiting room with me. He was the only person that didn't move away from me when I sat down :heart:

I think he might've vomitted too. My memory isn't too clear. :happy:

Queen Bee said:
There was a gorgeous 20-something guy that was in the waiting room with me. He was the only person that didn't move away from me when I sat down :heart:

did you hit on him or get his name or anything? :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

I hope you got his phone number :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I'll fill you in later :drool:
okay :happy:

while you're gone i'll bore fah with my cute boy hospital story. apparently everything i remember at the hospital the night of my accident i remember all out of order, but i remember the hottest guy stitched my forehead up. and even in my state (i'd been unconscious and woke up while he was stitching me) my first thought wasn't "where am i?" or anything, it was "holy shit this guy is HOT!!"

i still remember his name: rudy :combust: and he was soooo nice too. he looked like a boy on a soap i used to watch although my mom doesn't see the resemblance. :tsk:

but that's my story :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

okay :happy:

while you're gone i'll bore fah with my cute boy hospital story. apparently everything i remember at the hospital the night of my accident i remember all out of order, but i remember the hottest guy stitched my forehead up. and even in my state (i'd been unconscious and woke up while he was stitching me) my first thought wasn't "where am i?" or anything, it was "holy shit this guy is HOT!!"

i still remember his name: rudy :combust: and he was soooo nice too. he looked like a boy on a soap i used to watch although my mom doesn't see the resemblance. :tsk:

but that's my story :drool:

:lol:

I'm back :flirt:

John Travolta as Vinnie Barbarino :drool:

OMG - I so love John Travolta

Saturday Night Fever was the first 'R' movie that I ever went to. It was a big deal as I was still in high school and wasn't old enough :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom