~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
OMG. :hyper:

My friend updated this in her LiveJournal:

Last but not least, Dallas (Edge's guitar-tech) told J that Edge has shaved his head again and is doing the show hatless!
Whoa:hyper:

:scream: The webcam link in that thread isn't working!! I wanna see!!!!

:sad: Right now they're all cheering KoL off the stage. I wish I was there!! Even for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hugyosiiiista, loveyosiiiista!

Queen Bee said:
OMG. :hyper:

My friend updated this in her LiveJournal:

Last but not least, Dallas (Edge's guitar-tech) told J that Edge has shaved his head again and is doing the show hatless!

first if this is true I'll pass out...second if this is true why the hell didn't he do this the other day!?!?! :shocked:

If that man would have been hatless on Sunday between that and the chin staring me in the face I would have died. /pleba moment. :combust:

My night has consisted of

PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email

about what?!?! Meeting Edge? I thought we covered that in the other thread? All I can tell you was I was completely calm and not freakish like I thought I would be. The picture of me with him and then a few minutes later when he signed my shirt was basically it. That's the only photo of me with him. I walked over to him and said "Edge can I get a picture with you." He smiled and said really quiet "sure no problem." and then he immediately turned to look for a camera, put his arm somewhere on me (I think I put my arm on him but I'm not really sure...it's all a blur). After the picture I wanted to say thanks for a great show but I sort of spaced out and also he turned to focus on someone else. Then after Meg had her shirt signed I walked over to him again and asked if he would sign my shirt. I did not take my eyes off of his chin :drool: the entire time. I said thanks and that was that. He wasn't outside too long and his security was trying to get him in the car. I was really expecting Bono to walk out and when I saw it was Edge I almost fainted. :faint: It was so cool and so unexpected! We just had our pictures taken in front of the Virgin record store with the big pic of the album. I said to Karen and Meg that I wanted to have my pic taken with Edge so I stood in front of him. I never would have thought that like a half hour later I really would have my pic taken with Edge!!!! :hyper:

edited because I don't know what I did to only get 1/2 a post :huh:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
ITALKTOBONOITALKTOBONOITALKTOBONOITALKTOBONO AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
:lol:

SSSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Queen Bee said:
My night has consisted of

PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email, PM, email

:laugh:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom