~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excuse the massive picture, but this is too exciting to resize!

517j1c

I spy some randoomers in the left corner!!! :hyper:

i also find it rather hilarious that there's a school bus in that one picture.

:applaud: :up:

i just spent the last hour reading hilariously lame wannabe punk complaints about how much dkm suck. it was hilarious. nothing intelligent whatsoever. "OMG dkm suck they used to be good when their old singer was in the band but now they suck and they pretend to be irish"

:lmao:

what always cracks me up is that these same people go to all the shows, even though the minute they get behind their computer they claim "oh i was into them back in the day in 1996 when mike was in the band and then that al barr fag showed up and they think they're the pogues". you know they go to the shows because they always follow this stuff up with "i saw them last week and they sucked!!!! they sucked even mroe than the last time i saw them!! the first two times they were alright, but now they blow!!!!!!!!!!!".

it's one thing not to like a band because you simply don't like their music, it's another to jut be retarded about it.

i want to lock all these kids in a box with the morons who think "four dead cheerleaders" and "irish drinking song"* are dkm, and let evolution/darwinism/natural selection weed them out.

people need to cool it on this "al barr sucks". alright if you don't like him as a singer, but all this "new guy" bullshit is really funny and just proves how new these kids are to this kind of music. he's been in the band longer than i've been listening to them, and i've been a fan for 6 years.

*"irish drinking song" and "four dead cheerleaders" are some other bands, but on filesharing programs they're notoriously labeled as being dkm. one of the funniest things from a week and a half ago when they played here was getting to tell the girl standing in line with me that "irish drinking song" isn't dkm.

funny stuff :lol:

someone's clanking glass or metal or something outside my window and it's loud enough that i can hear it over the music :mad:

now that you mentioned them in the footwear thread, i want to sic FWB on all of them!!

:macdevil:

Hello hello randooomers! I'm back from an amazing place called Vertigo :drool: :drool: :drool:

I had the most insane weekend ever! I have to be to work in a bit but I just wanted to stop and say :wave: ....

We actually had amazing luck. Bono on Saturday, THE EDGE on Sunday, Bono and Edge on Monday, and Bono yesterday. I got a picture signed by Bono and my shirt signed by Edge. He didn't sign autographs on Monday when he came out. The concerts were so so fucking awesome! We got to hang out with a lot of the U2midwest group and a few were so good to us and even gave us a ride back to our hotel a few times. I can't wait to post a journal entry with pictures later!!!!! :D:D:D

:applaud: Queen Bee!!! Great pics!!! If you can find one of Bono kissing my hand you're my best friend 4-eva!!! :D:D:D

Bono kissed your hand, Schmeg? :faint:

arw9797 said:
Hello hello randooomers! I'm back from an amazing place called Vertigo :drool: :drool: :drool:

I had the most insane weekend ever! I have to be to work in a bit but I just wanted to stop and say :wave: ....

We actually had amazing luck. Bono on Saturday, THE EDGE on Sunday, Bono and Edge on Monday, and Bono yesterday. I got a picture signed by Bono and my shirt signed by Edge. He didn't sign autographs on Monday when he came out. The concerts were so so fucking awesome! We got to hang out with a lot of the U2midwest group and a few were so good to us and even gave us a ride back to our hotel a few times. I can't wait to post a journal entry with pictures later!!!!! :D:D:D

THAT'S AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see pictures and read all about it! :hyper:

the thighmaster strikes again!!

(unless i've pulled a wankerman and this is a re-run :shifty: varitek just hit a home run and won the game)

:fance: :heart:

IWasBored said:
the thighmaster strikes again!!

(unless i've pulled a wankerman and this is a re-run :shifty: varitek just hit a home run and won the game)

:fance: :heart:
Is it dark or is the sun out? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom