~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Audience conversations! :rant:

They usually amuse me, but I hate when people are audible on boots during the slow tempo songs.

On the Chicago 4 boot a guy repeatedly yelled "I LOVE YOU, BONO!!!" after practically every song. :lol:

i hate that.

30GB plain white one (my mom picked it out at the store, i wasn't there - my birthday present was going to be the u2 tickets, my mom was going to pay for both of them, and between that and the money she owed me for bruce & other tickets, i told her to just go get me an ipod). no u2. but it's wicked cool!!

i just spent the last hour or so loading stuff onto it :drool: now i don't have to lug my cd binder to work with me tonight. now i don't have to deal with a discman that rattles like a helicopter about to take off.

i have a cut on my finger and it's bleeding.

hey wankerman, why is rhode island so opposed to labeling its streets properly?

3 roads i was looking for disappeared twice :mad:

the cemetary thing was lame and such a waste of my afternoon. :mad: Most of the family wasn't even there and my 3 cousin's weren't there but my mom said she'd kill us if we didn't go. :mad:

Derek is playing his guitar and singing! :love:

:|

Off to do laundry.....

IWasBored said:
30GB plain white one (my mom picked it out at the store, i wasn't there - my birthday present was going to be the u2 tickets, my mom was going to pay for both of them, and between that and the money she owed me for bruce & other tickets, i told her to just go get me an ipod). no u2. but it's wicked cool!!

i just spent the last hour or so loading stuff onto it :drool: now i don't have to lug my cd binder to work with me tonight. now i don't have to deal with a discman that rattles like a helicopter about to take off.

:hyper:welcome to ipod land!

fah said:
I just ate some soup and I think I burned my tongue :(
first of all OUCH! I hate it when I burn my tongue.
Any Lenny pics from the celestron??
I had tried a Meade first. Tried installing the driver-A fatal error message came up. Returned that one and bought the Celestron. No driver needs to be installed............wooo hooo!

IWasBored said:

30GB iPod. :drool: :drool: :drool:

shari schultz said:

first of all OUCH! I hate it when I burn my tongue.
Any Lenny pics from the celestron??
I had tried a Meade first. Tried installing the driver-A fatal error message came up. Returned that one and bought the Celestron. No driver needs to be installed............wooo hooo!

I didn't take it to Lenny :(

I should have though...7th row in the balcony, I could have had some fantastic shots. I haven't even really had a chance to use it yet as Mr fah had borrowed it. I think I will be reading up tonight and then by the time I see U2 next (December)...I will be ready :hyper:

Please tell me it's easy to use :wink:

I'm freezing........I feel like it is never gonna stay warm.
U2 left the midwest and the warm weather went with them.........come back guys!

I spent an hour uploading mp3s of Phoenix 1 to YSI to share with people at the Vertigo Audio/Video forum. Since my post there have been over 200 views at the thread and not one single person has posted anything. Not even a simple "thank you." :mad: :tsk:

I'm absolutely dying to watch Under A Blood Red Sky right now. But I can't. :tsk: It's too close to June 5th and I always save it for June 5th once it gets to be close to the anniversary. Not only is it the actual anniversary but it's my Red Rocks anniversary. I'll never forget putting in that video for the very first time and seeing June 5th pop up on the screen and then realizing it was June 5th that day. :reject:

:hmm: That must have been 4 years ago now.

Oh but anyways....I'm ready to break my own rule to watch it early but I won't. I'll wait ...:eek:

I really should do something productive in my apartment but I don't want to :tsk: I'll probably get a 2nd wind at 10 when I should be getting ready for bed. :|

Back
Top Bottom