~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
:shifty: anyone want to buy a copy of U2 Show? I don't know what to do with the extra one I have now....
I actually got mine for free from a VERY generous Interlander...

Queen Bee said:

How much are you offering for it?

The inside of the book says $35.00 but I know it wasn't that much. I've seen it on sale a lot. It's going to cost a lot to ship is the only problem. You name a price with shipping and we'll talk :) If not I might just see if Barnes and Noble will give me a store credit. I feel horrible doing that but I didn't want to tell her I already have it because she was so excited to give it to me.

:grumpy: I have to go to the cemetary tomorrow. We have unveilings of the grave stone in my religion where they uncover it and a rabbi blesses it or whatever the hell and then each person places a rock on it to symbolize a visit to the grave. It's really kind of unneccessary if you ask me. It just brings up the whole death again since the entire family is there balling their eyes out. I don't know why they waited so long but it's for my great aunt that was in the hospital at the same time as my grandma and then died 4 months after her. I don't really want to go but it's not at the same cemetary where my grandma is or for sure I wouldn't go. :tsk: It's too hard to go there and see her beautiful name on a grave stone. :sad:

But my mom basically said she'd murder us all if we don't have a good excuse for not going and I really want to do laundry tomorrow afternoon so I have to go. At least there will be a lunch after. I swear I'm obsessed with free food now that I have to buy my own :(

:huh: I guess Steve's prayers were answered. No New Year's Day tonight! Let's hope that doesn't become a trend and they keep it out! I will demand my money back if they don't play it at every single show I got to! :scream: That guitar solo is like a prayer to me :sad: :sad: :sad:

I emailed the boy back. It took me almost an hour. :reject: I tried to keep it short but then I figured I should at least answer all of his questions and ask him some more too. I think I'm ready to be done with the emails :sexywink: I did not tell him what I did in Chicago :tsk: I don't want to scare him away! I just said I had an amazing time :drool:

I have to go to bed now...

sidenote: I got to see VertigoOne (the airplane).

For those of you who care and may be as big of an airplane AND u2 dork....they are flying an Air Canada Airbus A320. Normally, the plane would be in service at this time of year flying one Canada's Stanley Cup bound NHL teams....instead, it gets Bono, Larry, Adam and Edge!

I have to be ready to go in exactly 2 hours. I have no idea how I'm going to put the U2 pipe down. I can't get enough of them right now :combust:

:ohmy: I'm bringing my iPod for the car!!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom