~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I forgot...the only bad part of my day is both of the Apple stores were out of the U2 iPod case :madspit: The first one said to me "well any of our cases will work..." and gave me a :der: look. Then I said it's the one I want and I though I saw it a few weeks ago when I got my iPod. I know there was a different color box on the bottom shelf the last time I was there and the rest of the boxes are white. She told me they've probably been out for about a week and they have no way of knowing if they're getting anymore in :mad:

The other store is in Uptown and I was illegally parked and in no mood for a $100+ boot to be put on my car so I ran in and ran out quickly and didn't ask. :sad:

There's 2 more Apple stores in town but one is at the Mall of America. :tsk: Not going there anytime soon. The other isn't really close but it's not too far from my grandpa's so I guess I'll just wait until it's my Saturday to grandpa-sit and then take him to the store with me.

:hug: That sucks.

Kariann said:

We are on belt alert so now I know to share a studded belt sighting with you.

I'm still jealous that you saw it so well Tues.

The avatar is :cute:

do you have any pictures to share? :love: :drool: I had the best view of it and another feature during An Cat Dubh but I was just focused on the belt. :combust:

I can't decide what to do....I was going to go to my parents house tonight to do a little laundry and have dinner. I have no food and they have tons of salad stuff. Also, they went to dinner and a play tonight so I'd have the house to myself :drool: If I dont' go I either have to eat Easy Mac and mixed veggies or go to the store since Easy Mac and mixed veggies are basically the only 2 items I have right now other than bread. :sigh: I HATE going to the grocery store and if I had a family to feed I'd use on of those online delivery services. I can't imagine going and getting food each week for an entire family :scream: :tsk:

I bought a tank top at Eddie Bauer today that I really like but I think I'm going to be too self concious to show off my flabby arms so I probably will only wear it under stuff. I :heart: that store :drool:

OK someone tell me what to do:
Free dinner and laundry
Easy Mac and mixed veggies
Grocery store

arw9797 said:
I bought a tank top at Eddie Bauer today that I really like but I think I'm going to be too self concious to show off my flabby arms so I probably will only wear it under stuff. I :heart: that store :drool:

OK someone tell me what to do:
Free dinner and laundry
Easy Mac and mixed veggies
Grocery store

Good to hear you had some shopping success! I have to go return something at Banana tomorrow. I still have a gift card for ON that I might see if there is anything to use it on.

Lets see...free dinner would be good yet the laundry part doesnt sound too fun.
Easy Mac and mixed veggies wouldnt be too bad.
I myself would be in no mood for the store.

:hmm:

I would maybe do the free dinner and laundry I think. I wouldnt really want to do the laundry but that would get it out of the way and you could have your free dinner while the laundry is going.

Kariann said:
I hate going to the grocery store too. When I have to get a bunch of stuff if makes me all tense for some reason.

The one by my house is too expensive and if I go to Cub, the big chain in town, then it's a zoo. The parking lot and grocery store are too small for the area. The one buy my parents house is huge and I don't mind going there. I don't have an elevator in my building (1 week down, 5 to go :| ) so I don't want to go to the grocery store there if I do laundry tonight. Honestly all I really want to do is watch a U2 video and fill up my photo album again and then just lounge around. I have to give 110% at work next week and I don't feel like running around. :huh: I'm feeling old talking like that! I have a family thing in the morning tomorrow and then I can go to my parents and do laundry later on like I normally do. Now I just have to think about dinner tonight...Easy Mac, AGAIN, or the store :sigh:

arw9797 said:

The one by my house is too expensive and if I go to Cub, the big chain in town, then it's a zoo. The parking lot and grocery store are too small for the area. The one buy my parents house is huge and I don't mind going there. I don't have an elevator in my building (1 week down, 5 to go :| ) so I don't want to go to the grocery store there if I do laundry tonight. Honestly all I really want to do is watch a U2 video and fill up my photo album again and then just lounge around. I have to give 110% at work next week and I don't feel like running around. :huh: I'm feeling old talking like that! I have a family thing in the morning tomorrow and then I can go to my parents and do laundry later on like I normally do. Now I just have to think about dinner tonight...Easy Mac, AGAIN, or the store :sigh:

I know what you mean. I'm not really feeling motivated to do much the next 2 days but there are few things that I have to do. I didnt get hardly any sleep last night since we had a bad storm that woke me up and the power went off for a bit so I was paranoid I would sleep through my phone and miss making in to work.

Well I'm over going to do laundry. I do have to do a return at Target so if I go to a Super Target I can get some groceries there. :der: I swear I'm making this harder than it should be!

don't forget.....U2 People in the News on CNN tomorrow :D Check your local listings. If you're on the west coast I think it'll be soon. I guess it was on at 4 my time but I set my vcr for 5 :mad:

I :heart: my avatar :drool: and what I love even more about it is I took the picture!!!!! I'm going to be on such a U2 high now. I hope it last all the way to Dublin! :hyper:

:eek: :yuck: :help:

There's a dead baby bird on my deck :(

There's a nest under the deck above me and it was sort of falling off of the pole. I bet the poor thing hatched and then just fell right to the ground since there really wasn't a lot of room for the nest. I was going to get some deck stuff from my parents tomorrow and put it out there but now there's a corspe laying out there and there's no way in hell I'm going to touch it with anything. It's so little. :( Poor thing. I'm going to make my dad come over and get rid of it. :sad:

I went to the store. Not as bad as it is during the week after work. I went $5.43 over my budget but I also bought some basics that last a few weeks so I'll be able to get by with a smaller order next week :D

:crack: I just updated The Pod and I missed a ton of stuff last week :der: I missed 3 albums! I'm glad I just noticed now and not on the plane when would have wanted to listen to something off of one. I don't even know how I noticed that ATYCLB wasn't on there. :shrug:

Wake Up just started playing and now I want to stand up and get ready to cheer. :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
Every single time I listen to Wake Up I keep hearing the Everyone intro in my head.

Speaking of which, is there any confirmation as to whether or not it's Bono saying everyone? It sounds a lot like Gavin Friday... :hmm:
I thought it was Bono every night in Chicago, but I wasn't too sure in San Diego. Never thought about it being Gavin...:hmm:

Queen Bee said:
Every single time I listen to Wake Up I keep hearing the Everyone intro in my head.

Speaking of which, is there any confirmation as to whether or not it's Bono saying everyone? It sounds a lot like Gavin Friday... :hmm:

I never knew there was ever a question about it. I always thought it was Gavin. It doesn't sound like B to me.

Queen Bee said:

You should ask Bono for me next time you see him. :sexywink:
:love: The next time he gazes into my eyes I'll try to remember to ask! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom