~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
Work :down:

Rich husbands :drool:

How's Jim doing financially? :sexywink:
:lmao:

Let's just say he hasn't paid me back from San Diego yet and the men with the cement shoes will be knocking on his bedroom door soon! :flirt:

Kariann said:

Yes he is. :yes: So what is the concensus on Bono then? You will not abandon me. Studded belt...nuff said.
I will never abandon you, studded belt or otherwise! :combust::bono::combust:

Queen Bee said:

:lol:

My dreams! Shattered to pieces. :sad:
:hug: Well he HAS *discovered* this new major called Communications...maybe he'll actually register for some classes and be a famous communicator someday!

:wave: Night!

Staying up to continue the picture organization! :D This is quite a project; I have 3 Crapfish windows open so they are in PERFECT chronological order!

shari schultz said:

:ohmy:

I need to go watch a movie or TV for the next 2 hours. I can't stop checking to see the progress on the torrent. I can't wait to listen to it! Especially the snippets during With or Without You and Bad. And, of course, the performance of Until The End of the World. :drool: They should've brought that song back earlier in the tour!

enjoy it when you get it!! I will be waiting for mp3's of individual songs...............
Off to bed now:wave:

Queen Bee said:

:ohmy:

I need to go watch a movie or TV for the next 2 hours. I can't stop checking to see the progress on the torrent. I can't wait to listen to it! Especially the snippets during With or Without You and Bad. And, of course, the performance of Until The End of the World. :drool: They should've brought that song back earlier in the tour!
:yes: :hyper: And they better keep it in there for the next few weeks!!!

My pictures are finally in perfect order so I can sleep soundly now. :laugh:

:wave: Night all!

Night shari :wave:

Oh yes concerts....for many years (when the mini fahs were much younger) I pretty much had to give up concert going because we just couldn't afford it (massive daycare costs). In some ways I am making up for lost time :shifty:

www.wbru.com

I just signed up for the Bru Cru. Guess what I'll be listening to ALL DAY on Monday!

:coocoo:

Edit:
http://www.mix985.com/

If anyone's phone happens to ring and I am on the other end going, "I LOVE YOU," please for the love of God reply, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!"

Also: :hmm: What would I do for U2?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom