~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
I just ate some really yummy Chinese food for dinner :drool:

I shouldn't have eaten it cuz I have to go to my weight watchers meeting in the morning and oh well...

Maybe I should have several beers now :D
I could go for some really yummy chinese food :drool:

We have orange mini kit kats and orange cream hershey kisses( they taste like creamsicles-yum!) at our grocery store

Spring rolls
Chicken fried rice
House special chow mein
Deep fried prawns
Lemon chicken
Sweet and sour boneless pork
Beef and broccoli
Fortune cookies

Which reminds me I haven't found out what my fortune is yet :hyper:

I just cleaned my kitchen, paid some bills, and did a few other small things I've been putting off. I feel like I actually accomplished something for the first time since I got back. :huh:

I also had the first healthy meal tonight that I've had in a week....all I've had this week is crackers, muffin products, and easy mac. I had a huge salad, tons of fruit, and fresh asparagus at my parents house tonight. I'm going there tomorrow to do laundry...and get another free dinner! :shifty:

I've had little besides Eggos, toast, Subway, and leftover pizza since I got home. We have NOTHING portable to eat here so I've had to keep buying food.

I don't like fruit and chocolate together. Chocolate-covered strawberries were an acquired taste and I'm still not even sure I like them.

Kariann said:

I wodner if they have the orange cream kisses here. :hmm: I love orange.

I'm very picky with orange products. Orange cream kisses do not sound like anything that I would like :tsk: Now if it was strawberry then that would be another story :drool:

I'm having some severe I :heart: The Edge moments right now and it really doesn't have anything to do with meeting him. It's more because my ears are still ringing from his guitar :bow: I'd kill to just blast some live U2 right now but I dont think my ears would be too happy with me :tsk:

speaking of pics....can both of you put your pictures onto CD and mail them to me? I think we talked about that the other day. Another you get what you pay for moment: snapfish is .10 cents cheaper a picture than the Ritz Camera that I go to but the quality is a million times different. I got about 20 pics developed today and the quality is so much better than anything snapfish has done. The pics from this week are too important to me to get crappy pictures back :sad:

arw9797 said:
speaking of pics....can both of you put your pictures onto CD and mail them to me? I think we talked about that the other day. Another you get what you pay for moment: snapfish is .10 cents cheaper a picture than the Ritz Camera that I go to but the quality is a million times different. I got about 20 pics developed today and the quality is so much better than anything snapfish has done. The pics from this week are too important to me to get crappy pictures back :sad:
Yeah, I can do that. :D

arw9797 said:

Yeah I get that done this weekend for you.

I just finished browsing my younger sister's high school yearbook. I'm lusting over a few sophomore and junior guys. They're all, what, no older than 16 or 17? :ohmy: Between this and lusting over Interference members and the brother of an Interference member, I think I need :help:.

OMG a torrent of last night's Chicago show is up at U2Torrents.com! :hyper:

Okay everyone pull the covers up to your chins and get ready for Tushy Talk!!!

343926%3B923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A526448ot1lsi

Discuss!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom