~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm extremely uncool...it's friday night, my 21st birthday, and i'm online posting on a message board.

you know who's fault this is? bruce springsteen's. or whoever scheduled his boston show on friday the 20th. i would have taken off my show tonight and gone to CT to see far from finished and some other bands. but instead, i'm here, and the partying will have to wait til tomorrow night...i'll be in RI.

i'm going home after my show. yes! the epitome of COOL am i! and that sounded like yoda, as if i couldn't get any nerdier tonight.

IWasBored said:
i'm extremely uncool...it's friday night, my 21st birthday, and i'm online posting on a message board.

you know who's fault this is? bruce springsteen's. or whoever scheduled his boston show on friday the 20th. i would have taken off my show tonight and gone to CT to see far from finished and some other bands. but instead, i'm here, and the partying will have to wait til tomorrow night...i'll be in RI.

i'm going home after my show. yes! the epitome of COOL am i! and that sounded like yoda, as if i couldn't get any nerdier tonight.

:hug:

the playlist from my show just took the world's biggest inadvertent trip down memory lane.

i just played a whole bunch of songs that are on tapes somewhere at home from 10th/11th grade. the only thing missing was dkm (i'm playing them later in the quiet set..."world full of hate" from blackout...i should have brought "green fields of france" from the new one, but i kind of don't want to play anything off that until the album is out. then i'm going to play the whole thing :D )

the boy's email was nice last night. Sounds like he waited to email me until I got back. I thought he was just finished with me :sad: I'll wait a day or two and email him back. :D

Queen Bee said:
Attention randoomers*: I have 31 video clips from the 5/9 Chicago show. PM me if you'd like the links. :D

*Offer valid only for legit randoomers. Creepy lurkers not applicable. :shifty:

I just pm'd you at the same time you posted this!!!! You really are part of randoooom now!!! Randoooom brain :drool:

arw9797 said:
the boy's email was nice last night. Sounds like he waited to email me until I got back. I thought he was just finished with me :sad: I'll wait a day or two and email him back. :D
:up:

It is now 61 degrees, the warmest it has been all day...........:|
one week ago I was getting ready for Chicago.........

I bought Bono in Conversation today! Ok I'll back up a bit....my boss let us leave at 3:30 today. I felt so guilty for accepting the offer to leave early while other people still had work and had to stay. I don't know their work and I really didn't have much going on so I left. I put some of my pics on a CD last night so I can show them to my family this weekend. I had some time to kill before my pics were done so I went to Best Buy to spend my gift card I got for my birthday. I didn't know what to buy other than an extra memory card for my camera and I wanted to spend it all so I could just be done with it. I turned the corner and there was the lone copy at 30% off :drool: I flipped through the first few pages while waiting for my pics to be done. :heart: I didn't want to get out of the car and to get my pictures! I love it so far!!! I didn't realize it was a book done with him. I thought it was just a compilation of various magazine interviews like another book was that I saw on ebay a few years ago. :drool:

Last edited:
I just ate some really yummy Chinese food for dinner :drool:

I shouldn't have eaten it cuz I have to go to my weight watchers meeting in the morning and oh well...

Maybe I should have several beers now :D

Back
Top Bottom