~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schmeg said:

:drool:

I cried while listening to City of Blinding Lights on the Seattle boot on the way home tonight. :sad: What the hell is it about that song? I've cried over that song since the first time I heard it on a staticy radio station I didn't really get!

I cant find the Seattle show I burnt before I left! I know it's around here somewhere!!!! :scream:

They're playing UTEOTW now and I WISH I WAS THERE!!!! :scream:

*sends U2 subliminal thoughts to keep it in the set list...PLEEEEEEASE*

:sad: :faint: I can't believe they played that song! I hope they did the bullfight!

THE BOY EMAILED ME!!!!!! I haven't actually read the email. I'm trying to caption all of my snapfish photo's with little comments for my mom and sister so they're not emailing me with questions and snapfish only let's you type 248 characters per picture :crack:

They have to change it a little for the European shows...these could be pretty US-centric, like how Bono keeps saying Sunday Bloody Sunday is for us now...:hmm:

untiltheendoftheworldindublinplease!

:wave: Night! I should be going soon to to be coherent at a skating lesson in 9 hours...

:crack: The server is crapping out and Hotmail just made me take an inkblot test to send an e-mail. I think it's time for bed.

Vertigo
All Because Of You
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
City Of Blinding Lights
Original Of The Species
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You
Yahweh
Bad

Good lord :combust:

Queen Bee said:
Vertigo
All Because Of You
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
City Of Blinding Lights
Original Of The Species
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You
Yahweh
Bad

Good lord :combust:
Ditto:combust:

:drool: :combust: :faint: :heart:

I can't WAIT until that boot is up!!! :hyper:

Must...get...Boston 3...tickets...:crack: :coocoo:

Okay now my computer's doing weird things so it's off to bed to dream about that setlist! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom