Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

She had some chest pain and shortness of breath so they took her to the ER yesterday morning and she was admitted. She is doing ok but they are going to do a cardio cath tomorrow to make sure that there are no other blockages apparently if all goes well with that she could be home tomorrow or so they say.

:hug:

fah said:

~not one of the chosen~

:|

But I did get an email today telling me how to pickup my wristbands for the BNL show on December 15th :hyper:
Tell me your e-mail and you'll be one of the chosen few! :D

Schmeg said:
Some of you have e-mail. :)

Flat U2.........at first I didn't see Adam and I thought maybe the squirrel had gotten to him............then I looked harder and Edge is stomping on Adam......*pouts*

3456%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3A647%3B%3Cnu0mrj

:up:

fah has e-mail!

Schmeg needs food.

And then she needs to write and Epic Journal Entry.

3456%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3A63675nu0mrj

what is Edges expression?!?!??:lol:

the more I look at it the more psychotic he looks..........:ohmy:

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Is anyone out sick today? :shrug: Maybe your Santa was ill today OR maybe they forgot to bring your gift OR maybe they were waiting for an oppurtunity to put it on your desk when you are not there. I'm sure your gifts will appear at some point. Hopefully soon! :)

Well there's 150 people that work for my company so I could have someone that works on another floor. I did get something but it was just a cheap little bag of candy that wasn't even wrapped :|

I'm not doing this again next year. I always have crappy experiences with this :mad:

fah said:

~not one of the chosen~

:|

But I did get an email today telling me how to pickup my wristbands for the BNL show on December 15th :hyper:

i'm not either. wankerman doesn't like me anymore.

arw9797 said:

Well there's 150 people that work for my company so I could have someone that works on another floor. I did get something but it was just a cheap little bag of candy that wasn't even wrapped :|

I'm not doing this again next year. I always have crappy experiences with this :mad:

:hug: That sucks. I'm kind of glad that we don't do that at work.

How the HELL do you spell elipse anyway? ellipse???

shari schultz said:

please tell me that you are not calling the arm food *alarmed*

who is that?:huh:
Mmmmmmmmm, arm............ :drool:

That was the crazy guy in the green t-shirt in the elipse with us Sunday night. He was completely different than the Big Pot Smoker Guy and the I Can ONLY Strike a Pose Guy and the Fur Shirt Guy.

shari schultz said:
3456%3B52%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3A63675nu0mrj

what is Edges expression?!?!??:lol:

the more I look at it the more psychotic he looks..........:ohmy:
:laugh: I don't know, I'd zoom in but I deleted them off my camera by accident. :sigh:

He was laughing at Bono most of the night, that might be it. :D

IWasBored said:

i'm not either. wankerman doesn't like me anymore.
:reject: I don't have your e-mail!

:hmm: I could pm the pictures to you one by one...

I'm still bummed we didn't get to recreate The Walk-Into-ing.

Schmeg said:

:reject: I don't have your e-mail!

:hmm: I could pm the pictures to you one by one...

I'm still bummed we didn't get to recreate The Walk-Into-ing.

calvhob13 [at] yahoo dot com

now you guys and all the lurkers have it :wink:

work can bite me. doesn't it realize that it was interfering with me getting to meet my imaginary friends? bastards.

Re: How the HELL do you spell elipse anyway? ellipse???

Schmeg said:

Mmmmmmmmm, arm............ :drool:

That was the crazy guy in the green t-shirt in the elipse with us Sunday night. He was completely different than the Big Pot Smoker Guy and the I Can ONLY Strike a Pose Guy and the Fur Shirt Guy.

We were exposed to some very interesting people on Sunday night.

IWasBored said:

calvhob13 [at] yahoo dot com

now you guys and all the lurkers have it :wink:

work can bite me. doesn't it realize that it was interfering with me getting to meet my imaginary friends? bastards.
:reject::reject: I did have your e-mail...apparently I really DON'T like you anymore!

You should have called in sick to meet your imaginary friends!

Kariann said:
Same here...I think I might crawl into my nice, warm, not-concrete, indoors bed that didn't come in a box with a serial killer on it and pass out in front of the tv. Long day tomorrow with the skating test and all that. :crack:

shari schultz said:
So here is the question for GA goers........
Did you take confetti home with you?
:drool: YES, I have like 4 pieces. The confetti, my wristbands, and the "here's where I stood" pictures all become part of my album.

Edit: I only keep it if I catch it in the air or if it lands on me...it's not the same picking it up off the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom