Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture015.jpg

I THINK I can pick out Schmeg. :hmm:

I believe she was wearing long white sleeves...and probably taking pictures.

zonelistener said:
Picture015.jpg

I THINK I can pick out Schmeg. :hmm:

I believe she was wearing long white sleeves...and probably taking pictures.
OMG I think you're right! I'm either taking a picture or clapping with all the room I had. It was very squishy there!

We were the only girls along the rail actually wearing clothes...someone should have told us we were overdressed! :laugh:

Last edited:
I KNEW the phone company was going to screw up my bill somehow over their little mishap last month. I got my bill today and guess what? Yep. Actually...they really didn't charge me anything more than what I should have paid but since it's a payment in advance and I really paid for my November serivces. I got a credit last week for my old phone but it wasn't anywhere near what this charge was. They removed the 2 weeks of their screw up from my bill so now my phone bill is 1/2 of what it used to be :drool: and since I only have a cell phone now this is what my bill will always be. I should have cancelled that damn phone months ago! :mad:

It's day #2 of secret santa at work. I've given 2 gifts to my person, everyone has received 2 gifts from their person but I have yet to get anything! :sad: :scream: I know I still have all afternoon to get something but it's already ruined the fun out of this for me watching everyone discuss their gifts. :mad: This happened to me at a job a few years ago. I didn't get a single thing the entire week and then the last day the person gave me a $30 gift card to the store we worked at :| It was certainly more than I spent on my person so it was a generous amount but I was so frustrated all week by not getting anything. :madspit: There better be something when I get back to work :mad:

arw9797 said:
It's day #2 of secret santa at work. I've given 2 gifts to my person, everyone has received 2 gifts from their person but I have yet to get anything! :sad: :scream: I know I still have all afternoon to get something but it's already ruined the fun out of this for me watching everyone discuss their gifts. :mad: This happened to me at a job a few years ago. I didn't get a single thing the entire week and then the last day the person gave me a $30 gift card to the store we worked at :| It was certainly more than I spent on my person so it was a generous amount but I was so frustrated all week by not getting anything. :madspit: There better be something when I get back to work :mad:

:hug:

I'm going to get my hair cut tonight so I bought my stylist Bono in Conversation for a holiday gift. I hope she likes it. I feel weird giving her a U2 book but everytime I go there all she wants to do is talk about U2 and how much she loves Bono. Surprisingly my mother thought it was a fabulous idea to get her a U2 book. :hmm:

fah said:

thanks. I'm trying to be a big girl about this at work but it's hard. Everyone is so into secret santa and is walking around saying "look what I got from my secret santa..." I feel like Charlie Brown! :scream: Only I didn't even get a rock :|

arw9797 said:

thanks. I'm trying to be a big girl about this at work but it's hard. Everyone is so into secret santa and is walking around saying "look what I got from my secret santa..." I feel like Charlie Brown! :scream: Only I didn't even get a rock :|

Everything will work out :hug:

Remember, Charlie Brown has the best friends :)

If that's a kid book then probably yes, I think I have read every kid's book in the last 9 years or so :sigh:

The last time I read a grown up book was about a year ago :sigh:

The highlight of my day will be a pedicure :)

arw9797 said:

Is anyone out sick today? :shrug: Maybe your Santa was ill today OR maybe they forgot to bring your gift OR maybe they were waiting for an oppurtunity to put it on your desk when you are not there. I'm sure your gifts will appear at some point. Hopefully soon! :)

arw9797 said:
I'm having a bad day :| I think I need to crawl back into bed and hide under the covers. :(

I really hope it got better..............

Kariann~ I'm home after stopping by the hospital to see my mom. She went back in while I was in Boston.

How is she? ~ sending good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts.....

my day was the best I have had in recent memory.......It was mark out and toss out day in the stockroom...........
The shelves are practically empty and the floor no longer crunches when you walk on it.......all the broken ornaments are swept up and gone...........:hyper:

Thursday is part 2 of mark out and toss out day........:drool:

shari schultz said:

I really hope it got better..............

How is she? ~ sending good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts.....

She had some chest pain and shortness of breath so they took her to the ER yesterday morning and she was admitted. She is doing ok but they are going to do a cardio cath tomorrow to make sure that there are no other blockages apparently if all goes well with that she could be home tomorrow or so they say.

Kariann said:

She had some chest pain and shortness of breath so they took her to the ER yesterday morning and she was admitted. She is doing ok but they are going to do a cardio cath tomorrow to make sure that there are no other blockages apparently if all goes well with that she could be home tomorrow or so they say.

Keep me updated, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom