Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
:wave:

I'm going to go down and go over some stuff with my brother and then finish throwing everything together for the next couple of days so I may not be back on until I get back on Tues.

Have fun and stay warm! :wave:

Am I living Groundhog Day where the Packers are concerned? :hmm::shrug:

I have spent the afternoon alternately watching the Pack, Cleaning and watching Untold Stories of the ER on TLC..........I know I am destined to never be a Dr.:yuck:

Time to listen to a depressed Brett

I have to admit that it looks beautiful outside. The sky is
a pinkish/violet shading into dark grey/purple then comes the skyline with the trees and then the white untouched snow.........:heart:

I just bought Coldplay tickets~ like I needed to spend more $$$$$$$ Let's just call it my birthday present to myself :shifty:

guess who is in the ellipse right now?

:mad:

Yep.

Actually...I'm ok with not being with them for this round. I'm way too tired to do anything after the last few weeks I've had. Going away next weekend will be plenty for me.

They didn't get scanned in but were let in while waiting by the VIP area so they're in the back, but that's still a good spot to be.....

wish i could have met up with you guys, kariann/wankerman/zoney. i was only in boston for a couple hours yesterday on account of the fact that i had to work last night :down: i wasn't even going to go at all. i met popmartijn, didn't even get to meet nimah_flavia_crazy name.
today and tomorrow i've got too much crap to do.

next time.

getting a little loopy watching the visualization thingy on Winamp while listening to tonights concert stream........:sick:

shari schultz said:
I kind of had a feeling that was what it was...........I sense vertical typing in the future.

vertical typing isn't the half of it....:mad:

I work tomorrow night so they'll only have 30 minutes to call me during an encore.

arw9797 said:

vertical typing isn't the half of it....:mad:

I work tomorrow night so they'll only have 30 minutes to call me during an encore.

I kind of enjoyed having Miracle Drug on my Voicemail the one night Schmeg called me (Detroit)..........it was enough for a coworker and I to get out the door rather happily after a crap night. And it was there for 21 days after that........very comforting to have it there

Kariann called during Bad/40 and Fast Cars. Schmeg's phone didn't have much battery life left so I wasn't expecting a call from her or Eep since I didn't ask Eep to call.

But Zoney...:tsk: no call. :|:|:|:|

I am truly a pack rat. I have discovered this by going through the closet and the heap that was stacked beside my dresser :help: Still not done, but there is floor showing through.........that is something, right?

fah said:
I have a cold and I'm working tonight :( but I'm on my break right now...

I still haven't booked my hotel for Portland :uhoh:

Boston :up:

:hug: feel better and

B
O
O
K

Y
O
U
R

H
O
T
E
L
!
!
!
!
!

OK...I am home from Boston...

BIGGER NEWS:

Schmeg and kariann are IN THE ELIPSE at the front of the rail...in front of Adam.

There was a post in the setlist thread with a photo...and I SWEAR I could make out Schmeg. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom