Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to go to bed and try to get some sleep soon since tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I'll probably be on and off briefly to check in the next couple of days but if I can be reached by phone for those of you with my number if you miss me too much. :D

Kariann said:
I'm probably going to go to bed and try to get some sleep soon since tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I'll probably be on and off briefly to check in the next couple of days but if I can be reached by phone for those of you with my number if you miss me too much. :D

I hope all goes well tomorrow! :hug: Call me at work.......

Kariann said:

:hug:'s

Kariann said:

:hug: I'll be thinking about you. Call me too if you want!

Kariann said:

:hug:

fah said:
I have some exciting news :hyper:

I won a contest to see the Barenaked Ladies at a private acoustic performance here in Vancouver on December 15th

~~way beyond excited~~

i'm beyond excited, and i'm not even the one going!

what were the answers to the other questions?

So when right after my mom told me they moved the time for her to be there up Original came on VH1 and then I had my alarm set in case I slept too long this morning and when it went with Sunday Bloody Sunday playing...some brief distractions from the boys.

:crazy: I had to rush out of work an hour early because my sister brought her car in to get fixed, then borrowed my mom's car to shop, then lost the keys with the keyless entry on it somewhere at the mall. My dad was so mad he told her she had to sit outside in the cold by the car until someone could get there with the spare key. :crack:

At least I got out of there an hour early on a boring friday afternoon :D

zonelistener said:
anyone hear from Kariann recently?

I spoke with her after her mother went into surgery....

She called me after the surgery was over. Sounds like everything went great and that her mom will be home tomorrow, Sunday at the latest.

I stared at this all day

968914.jpg

:drool:

So...the guy that was at the Minneapolis show with me...he sent me a "e-postcard" today with this picture!

:airplanedorks:

zonelistener said:
anyone hear from Kariann recently?

I spoke with her after her mother went into surgery....

The surgery went good and she is doing ok other than some nausea from the anesthesia and some numbness from a nerve being moved which she will have for awhile. She could be home tomorrow or Sunday at the latest it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom