Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

:ohmy: Don't wanna scare IWB off again..............

actually, all you have to do is balance that (don't want to say the name) "band with 4 Irish lads that began their careers in music 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the lads" with House speak............:wink:

Is the "band with 4 Irish lads that began their careers in music 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the lads" like that Scottish play name that you can't say outloud?:wink:
:lol:

What's the Scottish play name that you can't say out loud? :reject: Is that House speak? I don't speak House. :sad:

:ohmy:
Any actor using the "M" word in a dressing room "should immediately leave the room, turn around three times, break wind or spit, knock on the door and ask permission to re-enter. Alternatively, (and less cumbersomely) the line "Angels and ministers of grace defend us," (Hamlet 1.iv) can be quoted." (Cassell's Companion To Theatre, 1997)
Why wasn't I aware of this superstition? I'm a sucker for that stuff!

Kariann said:
Hey Shari....

Are there any weird laws that we should be aware of for Boston?

Massachusetts
Mourners at a wake can't eat more than 3 sandwiches.
Snoring is Illegal unless all Bedroom windows are shut and securly locked.
It's illegal to wear a goatee with out a license.
Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.
It's illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.
It's illegal to have a water gun fight/duel.
In Boston two people may not kiss in front of a church.
In Boston one can't eat peanuts while in church.
In Boston a citizen may not own more than 3 dogs.
In Marlboro a citizen can't own more than 2 dogs.
In Salem even a married couple can't sleep together in the nude in rented rooms.

Colorado...........
If loose, a pet cat must have a tail light. :eyebrow::lmao:
In Denver it's illegal to mistreat rats (tell the cat that!)

Massachusetts

Mourners at a wake can't eat more than 3 sandwiches. Possibly guilty.

Snoring is Illegal unless all Bedroom windows are shut and securly locked. Does snoring on a sidewalk count?

It's illegal to wear a goatee with out a license. Edge is in trouble!

It's illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath. Guilty!

It's illegal to have a water gun fight/duel.
In Boston two people may not kiss in front of a church. I can work on breaking these...

In Salem even a married couple can't sleep together in the nude in rented rooms. They were a little goofy in Salem anyway...

* In Boston, it is illegal to take a bath unless one has been ordered by a physician to do so.
* In 1659, the state outlawed Christmas.

shari schultz said:
* In Boston, it is illegal to take a bath unless one has been ordered by a physician to do so.
* In 1659, the state outlawed Christmas.
:crazy: So, do I need a prescription so I don't break the law about not going to bed without a full bath?

And why does the no Christmas thing sound like a dream come true when I've spent the day bending over backwards for Christmas shoppers? :shifty: :grinch:

Kariann said:

Ok so wait a minute....you can't go to bed without a full bath but yet you can't take a bath unless told by a doctor?
Great minds think alike! :D

Kariann said:

Ok so Edge has gotten away with this on 2 visits already...does that mean they are gonna be waiting for him this time?
Well since he's from the future and all, he must make sure the police are distracted, and that's how he's gotten away with it.

:sad: IWB will never come back now! :sad:

An old law prohibits the taking of baths on Sunday

No more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.

Kariann said:

:D

Tangent....my brother just got here....good thing I was listening for him around 6ish. :rolleyes:

I should go down and say hello.
:laugh: You've had your listening ears on for a long time now! Tell him I said Hi!

I think it's jammies time for me.

Schmeg said:

Well since he's from the future and all, he must make sure the police are distracted, and that's how he's gotten away with it.

:sad: IWB will never come back now! :sad:

Goatee guy with guitar from a band with 3 other Irish lads that began their careers 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the Irish lads..............please

shari schultz said:
An old law prohibits the taking of baths on Sunday

No more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.
:crazy: All these laws stress me out...maybe I just won't take a shower the whole time we're there.

shari schultz said:

Goatee guy with guitar from a band with 3 other Irish lads that began their careers 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the Irish lads..............please
Right, sorry.

:silent:

:iwb:

Schmeg said:

:crazy: All these laws stress me out...maybe I just won't take a shower the whole time we're there.

Oh yeah............that's a good idea.......
No one stand downwind from Schmeg..........:wink:

IWasBored said:

i'm not going to the shows, but i'm going to attempt to catch a bus out to boston at some point this weekend to meet popmartijn and naimh_howeverthefuckflaviaspellsherscreenname.

i just have to sort out the details. it all hinges on whether i can get off from work on what day and whatnot.

monday is out. i can't do monday under any circumstances. too many stupid things like exams and papers and classes and work. damn life getting in the way of walking into imaginary internet friends.

I will be in Boston on Sunday...walking the streets alone...HUNTING for interferencers (yes, on Sunday).

I will be bending over backwards for more Christmas shoppers on Sunday. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom