Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

Pa. - the weather willstart here sometime after midnight...and we will get 3-5in.

I LOVE working for a company that has a meteorology (spelling?) department. I just call them and they tell me the weather forcast...no dealing with Al roker wannabes.

All the weather should be on the East Coast tomorrow...everything should be fine by the time any of us (except for me tomorrow) fly!

This weekend is supposed to be warmer (if 35 can be considered warmer) in the midwest!

35 degrees is a freaking heatwave!
They keep saying it will get warmer here and it does..........but only to 20 degrees and then we get snow:mad: then it gets frigid and windy.

shari schultz said:
~wondering about kariann's mom

She's still in the hospital...doctor had to her go back in for tests...mentioned something about vascular disease but no details...also told found another blocked artery. She didnt have any tests done to day other than a cat scan to make sure there was no bleeding in the brain from her fall the other night in the hospital and she hadnt seen our family doctor or the other doctors that he consulted with. My mom seems to think they will send her home tomorrow but I don't think she will be back until after the weekend by them not doing any tests at all today and I doubt much would be done over the weekend.

Kariann said:

She's still in the hospital...doctor had to her go back in for tests...mentioned something about vascular disease but no details...also told found another blocked artery. She didnt have any tests done to day other than a cat scan to make sure there was no bleeding in the brain from her fall the other night in the hospital and she hadnt seen our family doctor or the other doctors that he consulted with. My mom seems to think they will send her home tomorrow but I don't think she will be back until after the weekend by them not doing any tests at all today and I doubt much would be done over the weekend.
:hug:
...........and how are you and your father? Is your brother still in town?

Kariann said:
I'm waiting to go pick up ARW at the airport. :hyper:
:hyper:
I just got a U2 alert in my email box

U2 DELAYED EN ROUTE TO BUFFALO
December 09, 2005
posted by: m2

U2's afternoon flight from Boston to Buffalo was delayed by about
three hours after a snowstorn closed Logan Airport temporarily. U2's
flight, which was due to leave at about 3:00 pm ET, didn't leave
until after 6:00 pm. It's scheduled to arrive in Buffalo at about
7:30 pm, about 90 minutes before U2 is due on stage for tonight's show.
:ohmy:

IWasBored said:
we had a snowday today :up:

and the sox traded renteria :huh:
Did they get Cabrera back? I swear, the entire organization is on crack this year. :rolleyes:

The best thing Renteria did for us was get the last out of the 2004 World Series anyway.

:happy: I am going to the airport in 4 1/2 hours and I'm still up :happy:

I'm burning an Aveda Lavandou candle. :drool:

fah said:

Miss Sarajevo :flirt:

They don't appear to be playing Discoteque anymore :(

But if they do :hyper:
:up: You got it!

Clearly I am still up, and anticipating Part 3 of tonight's Epic Phone Conversation.

I TOTALLY call the back seat tomorrow!

You know what's missing in this thread?

ARW's "I'm at Kariann's house!" post.

And now I'm off to bed...at least til the phone rings. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:
You know what's missing in this thread?

ARW's "I'm at Kariann's house!" post.

And now I'm off to bed...at least til the phone rings. :sexywink:

well you did tell me to have a Guinness for you...so I did :drunk: I wasn't in the posting mood after we got here last night. And you're on a plane right now but I'll still respond to you.........

I'm at Kariann's house! :D I'm also going to see :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: tonight!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom