Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being home and having NOTHING to do but sit here and watch Food Network :love: I could fold laundry and put it away but it feels more like home if I leave it on a big pile on the couch :drool:

I really want to decorate for the holidays but I have no decorations since last year Hanukkah was the same week that I moved. It seemed kind of silly to decorate boxes :| Maybe I'll get some stuff this weekend. I haven't been in a holiday mood in years.

My new favorite show, Sugar Rush, is on now :love:

I think I need to quit the leasing business and be a pastry chef. I wish there was a school to go to nearby. :mad: I wonder if there's a baking school in the desert :hmm:

Schmeg said:

IWB! I thought you abandoned us. :sad:

you guys did lose me with all that u2 talk.

aren't we supposed to walk into each other in boston sometime soon?

IWasBored said:

you guys did lose me with all that u2 talk.

aren't we supposed to walk into each other in boston sometime soon?
:hyper: Yes! Reinactment! (how do you spell that?!) Are you really coming?? MONDAY, right???

Who talks about U2 in here? :shifty:

My cell phone battery is seriously dying a slow painful death. :drool:

I survived Friends & Family Day 1 and now I need a nap because all I did today was run Run RUN!

zonelistener said:

Are you going to the show(s)?

It would be an honor to meet you!

i'm not going to the shows, but i'm going to attempt to catch a bus out to boston at some point this weekend to meet popmartijn and naimh_howeverthefuckflaviaspellsherscreenname.

i just have to sort out the details. it all hinges on whether i can get off from work on what day and whatnot.

monday is out. i can't do monday under any circumstances. too many stupid things like exams and papers and classes and work. damn life getting in the way of walking into imaginary internet friends.

IWasBored said:

i'm not going to the shows, but i'm going to attempt to catch a bus out to boston at some point this weekend to meet popmartijn and naimh_howeverthefuckflaviaspellsherscreenname.

i just have to sort out the details. it all hinges on whether i can get off from work on what day and whatnot.

monday is out. i can't do monday under any circumstances. too many stupid things like exams and papers and classes and work. damn life getting in the way of walking into imaginary internet friends.

i'd also be honoured to meet you :cute:

IWasBored said:

:sad: But I won't be there until like 7 on Sunday! We can't recreate the walking-into!

shari schultz said:
I survived the One Day/Senior day/50% off entire stock of Trim sale..........
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
barely
:ohmy: Holy crap, that's way too much on one day!

Schmeg said:

:shh: You'll scare IWB away again!

:drool: January
:ohmy: Don't wanna scare IWB off again..............

actually, all you have to do is balance that (don't want to say the name) "band with 4 Irish lads that began their careers in music 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the lads" with House speak............:wink:

Is the "band with 4 Irish lads that began their careers in music 29 years ago in the kitchen of one of the lads" like that Scottish play name that you can't say outloud?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom