Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

Yesterday I did end up getting a tiny bag of candy and it wasn't even wrapped or anything. We have TWO mailboxes at my work and when I got back from lunch it was in one of them.

I found the picture online:

I kid you not, this is what I received today, The Executive Saucer Shooter. It came with the batteries taped to the box and a note saying that it's to shoot at my annoying sales reps. The problems is both of my reps work offsite and even though I talk to them constantly all day, I've only met them 2 times in person.

Here is it.....it's so damn loud when it turns on then when you shoot the form pieces out it sounds like a Star Wars game :| The VP of my department thought it was a riot and kept telling me to shoot her! :|

3457246723232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323337%3A84866%3Anu0mrj

ok so this was tuesday and wednesday. Today I got a can of peanuts :| I bought lavish gifts for my person and so far all I've gotten is crap! Everyone has gotten really nice things but me. *Charlie Brown*

arw9797 said:

ok so this was tuesday and wednesday. Today I got a can of peanuts :| I bought lavish gifts for my person and so far all I've gotten is crap! Everyone has gotten really nice things but me. *Charlie Brown*

peanuts................*Charlie Brown*............ there is a joke here somewhere......................The candy you go the other day, it wouldn't have been Peppermint Patties, would it?:wink:

How many days of Secret santa are left?

shari schultz said:

peanuts................*Charlie Brown*............ there is a joke here somewhere......................The candy you go the other day, it wouldn't have been Peppermint Patties, would it?:wink:

How many days of Secret santa are left?

you are evil!

:shifty: someone I work with has a beagle so yesterday one of her gifts was a stuffed beagle :uhoh:

It runs through next Wednesday. :mad:

arw9797 said:

you are evil!

:shifty: someone I work with has a beagle so yesterday one of her gifts was a stuffed beagle :uhoh:

It runs through next Wednesday. :mad:
Don't mean to be evil...............:( Just being a smart ass;) I can be good at that
Stuffed beagle:cute: A house in the village has 2 beagles that play in their backyard........they are so cute together. They are a real pick me up on bad days.

Wednesday.........I haven't done secret santa in a long time.........at the end of it do you find out who was your secret santa?

shari schultz said:

Don't mean to be evil...............:( Just being a smart ass;) I can be good at that
Stuffed beagle:cute: A house in the village has 2 beagles that play in their backyard........they are so cute together. They are a real pick me up on bad days.

Wednesday.........I haven't done secret santa in a long time.........at the end of it do you find out who was your secret santa?

evil/smart ass...same thing! :sexywink:

Yeah we find out on the last day. I don't even care anymore after seeing everyone else's gifts. Last year my week started out slow and very little but by the end of it I got a lot of really nice gifts including 2 U2 cd's. I already had them, as he figured I would, so he gave me the receipt with them so I could get what I wanted. He also gave me a huge Caribou coffee gift set. I don't drink coffee and no one I knew wanted it so I brought it back to Caribou and they gave me $20 in cash because they didn't know how to do a store credit!

Anyways I'm hoping this person is just trying to be cute and will give me something nice in the end. If not I'm not going to do this next year. If you aren't going to take the time to get people stuff then why bother? This person has done such a half ass job compared to everyone else.

So............. if Gloria is played in Cleveland, do I get a phonecall:flirt:...........I will be at work until 11:30 so it would be more like a voicemail .................:flirt:

shari schultz said:
So............. if Gloria is played in Cleveland, do I get a phonecall:flirt:...........I will be at work until 11:30 so it would be more like a voicemail .................:flirt:
I'll call ya. :D I will probably be on the phone with various Randoomers all night! :laugh:

Amanda: I just spoke with Karen and it has been determined that I'm the one on strike from Front Seat Detail this weekend. :evil: I have to be at the airport at 5 am and I will need my beauty rest.

I'm flying home first class. :drool: :love:

Last edited:
I haven't gone to bed early and I think someone has gotten lost in the Old Navymarket. :uhoh:

ATTENTION ALL CLEVELAND CONCERT GOERS HERE

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and oh by the way I think you should HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kariann said:
There is already about 3 inches of snow on the ground. :sigh: Also....sit down people...I am cold up here in my room and might go turn the heater up.

I have put 2 items away out of the 50 or so left.
:eek: You're COLD?? In your ROOM???

Wow!

Re: ATTENTION ALL CLEVELAND CONCERT GOERS HERE

shari schultz said:
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and oh by the way I think you should HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Thanks! We'll be thinking of you!

Schmeg said:
Amanda: I just spoke with Karen and it has been determined that I'm the one on strike from Front Seat Detail this weekend. :evil: I have to be at the airport at 5 am and I will need my beauty rest.

I'm flying home first class. :drool: :love:

:mad: :mad: :mad: I was looking forward to the back! :madspit:

5 AM on Sunday? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom