Randooooooooooom is wicked awesome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
radar reflective, not resistant. so if you're lost in the mountains the search party in the helicopter can find you.

IWasBored said:
radar reflective, not resistant. so if you're lost in the mountains the search party in the helicopter can find you.
I don't think the guy on the cover WANTS to be found. I think he'd rather sit there and look scary.

zonelistener said:
Night Shari!

I was thinking about the Bono-robics during my run.

It might not translate as well in a thread.
:hmm:

No, you're right...we need little videos...

This can be arranged. :evil:

Schmeg said:

I don't think the guy on the cover WANTS to be found. I think he'd rather sit there and look scary.

:lol: you're probably right. i kind of imagine that the original packaging design may have had a speech bubble that said "i eat babies" in it or something.

I meant to be in bed passing out in front of the tv an hour ago. :happy:

:wave: Shutting off the crack for now...wish me luck on my skating test tomorrow! :crack:

:wave:

good luck

i should go study for bio. pffffffft. like i ever study for anything. :shifty:

IWasBored said:

:lol: you're probably right. i kind of imagine that the original packaging design may have had a speech bubble that said "i eat babies" in it or something.
:lmao:

Or, "How would you like to see your face...ON A MILK CARTON???"

Queen Bee said:

You're going to watch Spin 1487897 more times, aren't you :tsk:

oh yes, i can't get enough emo-house!! :drool:

:madwife: i'll have you know i haven't watched it since i watched it three times the night it aired :uhoh: that episode can bite me.

actually, i'm going to go write house/wilson fanfiction JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
And I bring you, fellow Randoomers...the box from which the Radar-proof hot dog wrappers came!

Front:
3456%3B5%3A323232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3B6775%3Bnu0mrj

Back:
3456%3B5%3A323232%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233377%3B65625nu0mrj

EMERGENCY BAG!

:lmao:

If only you could have witnessed the unveiling of the hot dog wrappers!

Kariann said:
Mom update:

Still in the hospital...had a cardiac cath done today and they found 2 blockages...put in 2 stents...what happened Monday morning was a heart attack...she's been told she may be going home tomorrow.

:( I hope she'll be able to go home soon! How is she doing otherwise?

One of my cousins is coming over now and then we're going out to dinner. I really do not want to go tonight but I didn't feel like I could say no. I'm so tired and I work tomorrow night. I have to pack a bag for the weekend and then I leave on Friday night, gone all weekend, work again on Monday night. I'm so damn tired :scream: I need a day off!!!!!!! :sad:

Kariann said:
Mom update:

Still in the hospital...had a cardiac cath done today and they found 2 blockages...put in 2 stents...what happened Monday morning was a heart attack...she's been told she may be going home tomorrow.

Thanks for the update. Crossing my fingers that she will get to leave the hospital tomorrow.
My father had 4 stents put in last January~he really enjoyed the whole having to keep his leg straight for hours after the procedure.......not so much. All has been well :up: since the procedure though

arw9797 said:
One of my cousins is coming over now and then we're going out to dinner. I really do not want to go tonight but I didn't feel like I could say no. I'm so tired and I work tomorrow night. I have to pack a bag for the weekend and then I leave on Friday night, gone all weekend, work again on Monday night. I'm so damn tired :scream: I need a day off!!!!!!! :sad:

Happy dining out!

Focus on Edge:edge:..........Focus on Bono:bono:........Focus on the Belt(s).......Focus on U2 and you will make it.

arw9797 said:

:( I hope she'll be able to go home soon! How is she doing otherwise?

She is doing ok. Things were ok with the neurologist...they were still waiting for the stuff to come back from the MRI for the neck area but he said otherwise she could go home tomorrow. The cardiologist said she could maybe go tomorrow if everything else is ok.

I was just about to email you to let you know what was going on! Collective brain in action.

shari schultz said:

Thanks for the update. Crossing my fingers that she will get to leave the hospital tomorrow.
My father had 4 stents put in last January~he really enjoyed the whole having to keep his leg straight for hours after the procedure.......not so much. All has been well :up: since the procedure though

Oh my god...that drove my mom crazy! We had to tell her to uncross her feet about every 5 minutes!

Kariann said:
Mom update:

:ohmy: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom